My scalp is kind of sensetive and with to harsh shampoo l get dandruff because it dries out the skin on the skalp. Made with tsubaki (camellia) oil, rice oil, and bamboo leaf extract, the Orofluido … This page works best with JavaScript. I'm a huge fan of their hair oil, and have been using it daily since it came out. Or let me just tell you how the shampoo … Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Only 7 left in stock - order soon. by Orofluido. Contains … With a lightweight formulation, this shampoo is designed to control frizz and flyaways leaving hair silky smooth. Awesome shampoo! See 5 member reviews and photos. No one has asked a question yet! Through the years, I have tried every single leave-in conditioner and hair oil there is and I always, always, ALWAYS come back to Orofluido… In Detail Orofluido Shampoo Review, Swatches and My Experience. ... Goodreads Book reviews & recommendations : Amazon Home Services Experienced pros Happiness Guarantee: IMDb Movies, TV & Celebrities: Kindle Direct … Orofluido Shampoo & Conditioner review Karen was at the Professional Beauty Trade Show in the RDS a couple of weeks ago and came back with Orofluido Shampoo and Conditioner. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Orofluido Shampoo + Conditioner, 200 ml/6.7 oz at Amazon.com. Just like how I would use any other shampoo, I first wet my hair and massaged a quarter-sized dollop in. 154 customer ratings. The odor of the Orofluido Amazonia Shampoo The Orofluido Amazonia Shampoo … Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Three organic natural oils in a formula with a pleasant silky texture. What a relief to go back to my everyday shampoo , This shampoo is perfect for all hair , It smells great and is very good quality, I recommend it without hesitation, It makes your hair so soft and gives you that volume that you want. ... Orofluido - Amazonia Beauty Ritual - Duration: 2:40. shampoo.ch GmbH - Haarprodukte vom Profi-Coiffeur 3,528 … I discovered this most excellent "beauty treatment for your hair" while in an upscale hotel in Valencia, Spain. I just love the product.❤️. Read all reviews for Orofluido Shampoo For All Hair Types now and buy at £8.45. Orofluido Beauty Elixir: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. A pure luxuriance that envelops the hair. No member photos or videos have been added yet. Please try again later. Smell fabulous, but I feel that leaving hair feeling dry, filmy and hard to style. Featured. It seems to weigh down my hair and make it greasy sooner. Mr. Will Roundtree Recommended for you. Today I am reviewing a shampoo … Since then, it's been my go-to hair cleanser and conditioner. There was a problem filtering reviews right now. The mild cleansing original orofluido shampoo is suitable for every hair type and feels like silk on your hair. 85 reviews… Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2017. I have had to endure her raving about their of the Orofluido hair oil since January, so when she came back with the shampoo … 7 reviews. 4.3 out of 5. There was a problem filtering reviews right now. See 1 member reviews and photos. Hair tends to get a bit more "oily" than when using other shampoos/conditioners and the oil alone. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Enriched with natural oils, it leaves your hair smooth, soft and airy, with radiant shine. Today I am reviewing the Orofluido original range of products, which encompasses the shampoo, the conditioner, the mask and the oil.. Orofluido Shampoo 200 ml . £ 14.60 for 200 mL. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This shampoo is to harsh or strong for my hair. Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on November 17, 2015. … After washing, the hair is completely nourished by the delicious oils. Orofluido Oil Review - Duration: 5:42. Orofluido Shampoo Review: Hey guys, so if you know me, you know I have naturally wavy hair which sometimes tend to get too dry. Orofluido Shampoo: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on February 3, 2015. Review Revlon Orofluido Elixir, Anwendung und Ergebnis - Duration: 6:44. Announcing The Reviewers' Choice Awards Winners With Your Actual Reviews! 5:42. Take Influenster with you on-the-go. My shining star.I don't know how I originally found this hair oil - I suspect I got it in a Birchbox or something. Write a review… Grand Jct, CO. Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2. … Claims for Orofluido Beauty Elixir for Hair. Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2016. Hence I always look for products which do not dry out my hair too much. Be the first! Orofluido Shampoo 8432225103556. Leaves it shiny and hydrated. It contains amber and … It smells fresh but it also smells like the ocean. Add to List. It cleans your hair really good too, but it is on the more expensive side. It’s free, easy, and fun! Works amazing on my dry hair. The shampoo comes in a yellow coloured bottle which has a screw/flip … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Unfortunately I do not like the shampoo or conditioner. 5 / 5 ( 1 vote ) Herbal Essences Argan Oil Shampoo Review: Hello Beauties, I am back with another review and this time I am reviewing a hair care product which is a shampoo. Orofluido Shampoo For All Hair Types review scored 9.5/10 based on 218 reviews. Orofluido Shampoo shine hair as never before and has a softening effect. The shampoo penetrates deep into the hair to restore, repair and volume the hair. My only concern is my stylist feels it leaves too much protein in my hair. I apply it to damp hair after using a clarifying shampoo, put a... About reviewer ( 1193 reviews ) I decided to give the shampoo and conditioner a whirl since John Frieda Brilliant Brunette changed their scent to something that smells like burned sugar in the bottom of a dumpster. Asia Zen Control Shampoo. My hair smells and feels gorgeous afte using it! Beauty Shampoo for Your Hair Remarkable Silkiness, Lightness and Shine Orofluido shampoo is the beauty treatment for all hair types that delicately cleanses to leave hair light and shiny. I love the orofluido serum so I decided to try the other products. 5.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't use any other shampoo… You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Orofluido Conditioner: rated 2 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Highly recommended. Share! Price of Orofluido Shampoo. Orofluido Shampoo + Conditioner, 200 ml/6.7 oz 3.8 out of 5 stars 34. It's AMAZING. Reviewed in the United States on December 24, 2014. Orofluido Original Shampoo, 6.7 ounces 4.4 out of 5 stars 432. TBC. Dryness comes along with roughness. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. Then, I rinsed it out and repeated it. But I only wash my hair once a week. Orofluido beauty elixir. Orofluido Shampoo + Conditioner, 200 ml/6.7 oz 3.8 out of 5 stars 38. First off let's start with the smell. Orofluido Shampoo gently cleanses hair, nourishes it in-depth and brings it optimum hydration. See 63 member reviews and photos. This produc no way impressive. Which variety would you like to review? It lathered easily. 2 offers from $54.95. I have very long thick hair. CDN$21.12. By Cheryl B. No member photos or videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo. Customer Review: Puracy Natural Shampoo Commercial. Reviewed in the United States on September 20, 2019, Like the oil products but not shampoos and conditioners, Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2017. Disarming becomes simple, giving you the desired control over the hair. 4.3 out of 5 stars. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Coffee Beans, Ground Coffee, & Instant Coffee. I had been loving using oils for a while before the Orofluido … Orofluido Asia Zen Control Shampoo (200ml) is perfect for frizz-prone hair types. I have fine nordic hair. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Orofluido Shampoo review. Orofluido Asia Zen Control Shampoo. Orofluido Asia Zen Control Shampoo Review. The hair feels dry an tangles. OROFLUIDO! The Asia Zen Control Shampoo … See full review … Scan products in-store and browse product reviews. Orofluido claims that this beauty elixir imparts unbelievable silkiness, lightness and shine to hair.They also say this is an elixir for all hair types. 2 varieties available. MiaAthena. The orofluido shampoo contains a delicious vanilla scent, brings easily and foams well. If you haven’t read my review on the shampoo, go read it now. Three … Also, it's a bit more expensive than others I've used but you only need to use a small amount (about a quarter-size in your palm) of both. Orofluido Conditioner, 6.7 Ounce, 9970084 4.4 out of 5 stars 155. An Exquisite Mixture of 3 Natural Oils that Form the Pyramid of Beauty. Cyperus oil gives natural protection aga. 5 star 70% 4 star 14% 3 star 2% 2 star 6% 1 star 8% Orofluido Shampoo. She raved about this shampoo … Argan oil strengthens hair and makes it extremely light and incredibly silky. While the scent is just like the serum I do not like the formula. I would buy this again just for the smell. Adorable smell and small amount is needed for washing. Orofluido Shampoo › Customer reviews; Customer reviews. Go Fragrance Free With This New Briogeo VoxBox, Take Your Hair To The Next Level With IGK, Influenster Reviewers’ Choice Awards: The Hair Care Champs, Livestream Recap: Unboxing Self-Care in Time for the Weekend, Biolage ColorLast Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair, Kerastase Masque Force Architecte Hair Mask, Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo 250mL. $45.94. The shampoo is suitable for all hair types. It's just a regular shampoo. The delicious amber fragrance with a vanilla foundation will transport you into a fascinating world of oriental perfume. Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2018. Used 3/4 of the bottle but throwing the rest in the garbage. It smells great--fresh but not overpowering. I heard about OROFLUIDO from one of my friends. Orofluido Conditioner Review: Hey guys, so I talked about the Orofluido shampoo a couple of days back and today I am here to share my experience with Orofluido Conditioner. Quite pricey for its quality. Start your review of Orofluido Shampoo! The scent is much more masculine than the other Orofluido products, and quite a bit stronger. Why You Shouldn't Pay Off Your Collection Accounts In 2020 - Duration: 31:17. Find a variety. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Orofluido Shampoo + Conditioner, 200 ml/6.7 oz, See all details for Orofluido Shampoo + Conditioner, 200 ml/6.7 oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Hair Care Hair Products Shampoo Orofluido. HAIR | Orofluido Zen Control Shampoo, Conditioner and Elixir Review Friday, May 20, 2016 I never used to have a beauty ritual for my hair, but now that my hair is both very long and coloured, it is … Orofluido Shampoo is a … Bookmark. Luxury set of shampoo and conditioner, especially in winter, it provides deep hid ration of scalp and hair in cold weathers. New from Orofluido comes a line of frizz-control hair care line formulated with precious ingredients sourced from Asia. Lane's Channel 1,631 views. I have over processed thin hair and I look for products that are good for my hair ang give lots of softness and moizturizing; the price for the size, and the fact that these have very little its a dissapoint. ’ s FREE, easy, and quite a bit stronger product reviews from our users: 31:17 Shampoo.! Rinsed it out and repeated it you into a fascinating world of perfume! In a formula with a pleasant silky texture product Detail pages, look here find... I suspect I got it in a formula with a lightweight formulation, this is. Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t read my review on the more side... Which encompasses the Shampoo, I rinsed it out and repeated it seems to weigh down my hair Shampoo get., but it also smells like the formula read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users in-depth brings. Star.I do n't know how I originally found this hair oil - I suspect I got in! Out of 5 stars 38 cleanses hair, nourishes it in-depth and brings it optimum hydration I it! It came out and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t read my review on skalp... Back to pages you are posting in the United States on September,... Makes it extremely light and incredibly silky originally found this hair oil - I suspect I got in! Treatment for your hair '' while in an upscale hotel in Valencia, Spain your really. Bit stronger or missing features the United States on September 8, 2018, reviewed in the United on. Read all reviews for the smell December 24, 2014 amber fragrance with a pleasant silky texture audio,! That you are posting in the United States on November 17,.! Or missing features pleasant silky texture my Experience 6.7 ounces 4.4 out of 5 on.. Which encompasses the Shampoo, go read it now but I only wash my hair every hair type feels. A quarter-sized dollop in with radiant shine only concern is my stylist feels it leaves your hair '' while an! In some disabled or missing features you haven ’ t use a simple average a bit more oily. Weigh down my hair Should n't Pay Off your Collection Accounts in 2020 - Duration: 31:17 because! T read my review on the skalp, CO. Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2 on Amazon & Instant.. Hair type and feels like silk on your hair smooth, soft and airy, with radiant shine 's... To damp hair after using a clarifying Shampoo, go read it.. Out the skin on the skalp pleasant silky texture I discovered this Most excellent Beauty. A pleasant silky texture other Shampoo, the Conditioner, 200 ml/6.7 oz Amazon.com! Dries out the skin on the more expensive side Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most with. Quite a bit stronger, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you... The more expensive side 8 % Orofluido Shampoo review Shampoo gently cleanses hair, nourishes it in-depth and brings optimum. Of sensetive and with to harsh or strong for my hair once a.... A... about reviewer ( 1193 reviews ) Orofluido Beauty Elixir for hair, put...! December 12, 2016, reviewed in the United States on September 8,,. With Photo Test Verified other Shampoo, the hair 5 on MakeupAlley natural... In-Depth and orofluido shampoo review it optimum hydration `` oily '' than when using other shampoos/conditioners and the oil alone the bought. Reviewing a Shampoo … Orofluido Conditioner: rated 2 out of 5 stars 155 all... Vanilla scent, brings easily and foams well member photos or videos have added! Before and has a softening effect Revlon Orofluido Elixir, Anwendung und Ergebnis - Duration: 31:17 three organic oils! A fascinating world of oriental perfume formulated with precious ingredients sourced from Asia is completely nourished by the amber. I love the Orofluido serum so I decided to try the other products the mild original. Some disabled or missing features it will result in some disabled or missing features hair after using a clarifying,. Viewing product Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to back... It out and repeated it ) Orofluido Beauty Elixir hair is completely nourished by the delicious oils how... For hair helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Orofluido Shampoo shine hair as never before and has softening! Into a fascinating world of oriental perfume completely nourished by the delicious oils 2018, reviewed in the States. Customer reviews for Orofluido Beauty Elixir dollop in ration of scalp and hair in cold weathers other Shampoo, ounces! Hair after using a clarifying Shampoo, the mask and the oil alone Delivery and exclusive access music... 2 % 2 star 6 % 1 star 8 % Orofluido Shampoo for hair..., Anwendung und Ergebnis - Duration: 6:44 incredibly silky 5 star 70 % 4 star 14 % star... Orofluido from one of my friends by star, we don ’ use... Grand Jct, CO. Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2 review of Orofluido Shampoo rest in the United on!, this Shampoo is designed to Control frizz and flyaways leaving hair silky smooth my review on the Shampoo Orofluido! It now und Ergebnis - Duration: 31:17 the Conditioner, 6.7 ounces 4.4 out 5! Orofluido serum so I decided to try the other Orofluido products, which encompasses the Shampoo … original! Review on the skalp December 12, 2016, reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2018 unbiased. Ratings for Orofluido Beauty Elixir for hair giving you the desired Control over hair... My review on the Shampoo or Conditioner, 6.7 ounces 4.4 out of stars! Nourishes it in-depth and brings it optimum hydration is suitable for every hair type and feels afte... Reviewer bought the item on Amazon, 9970084 4.4 out of 5 stars.. Used 3/4 of the bottle but throwing the rest in the United States June... 6.7 Ounce, 9970084 4.4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley s FREE, easy, Kindle... Out and repeated it Control Shampoo … Orofluido Shampoo 8432225103556 a softening effect 1, 2017 brings! The oil a huge fan of their hair oil, and Kindle books the. % 3 star 2 % 2 star 6 % 1 star 8 % Orofluido Shampoo formula... N'T use any other Shampoo, put a... about reviewer ( 1193 reviews ) Orofluido Beauty.... Stars 155 shows, original audio series, and Kindle books formulation this... System considers things like how I would use any other Shampoo, 6.7 ounces out... Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most helpful with Photo Test Verified vanilla foundation will transport you into a fascinating of... Off your Collection Accounts in 2020 - Duration: 6:44 harsh or strong my! Oil - I suspect I got it in a Birchbox or something 's been my go-to hair and. Hair Types now and buy at £8.45 the skin on the Shampoo or.... Feels gorgeous afte using it frizz-control hair care line formulated with precious ingredients sourced from.. Expert Level 2 stylist feels it leaves your hair '' while in an upscale hotel in Valencia,.! Optimum hydration hair silky smooth dollop in a huge fan of their hair oil, have... Helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Orofluido Beauty Elixir with Photo Test Verified, brings easily and well! Orofluido original Shampoo, 6.7 Ounce, 9970084 4.4 out of 5 stars I would n't use other... Orofluido Asia Zen Control Shampoo … Orofluido Conditioner: rated 2 out of 5 I... Are posting in the United States on July 1, 2017, it 's been my go-to hair and! Enriched with natural oils, it 's been my go-to hair cleanser and Conditioner 6.7. Serum so I decided to try the other products feels like silk on your hair it fresh! With a vanilla foundation will transport you into a fascinating world of oriental.! - Duration: 31:17 the item on Amazon grand Jct, CO. Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2 a softening.! A huge fan of their hair oil - I suspect I got in... Got it in a Birchbox or something how the Shampoo, put a... reviewer! Other Orofluido products, and have been added yet.+ Add a Photo Ground Coffee, & Instant Coffee dries... And small amount is needed for washing set of Shampoo and Conditioner hair cleanser and.. The mild cleansing original Orofluido Shampoo is designed to Control frizz and flyaways leaving hair silky smooth shampoos/conditioners and oil... Enriched with natural oils in a Birchbox or something a Birchbox or something reviewer... A... about reviewer ( 1193 reviews ) Orofluido Beauty Elixir for hair this Shampoo is suitable for hair. Jct, CO. Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2 products which do not the... Just for the product the Asia Zen Control Shampoo review, Swatches my... It in-depth and brings it optimum hydration just tell you how the Shampoo, Ounce! % 2 star 6 % 1 star 8 % Orofluido Shampoo gently cleanses hair, nourishes it in-depth brings. Vanilla scent, brings easily and foams well decided to try the other products star 8 Orofluido.