The Spot metering setting gave a huge precedence to center frame, slightly overexposing for the lighting conditions, but still producing a balanced exposure at the area of incidence in the center. Fazit vom 13.05.2011 Nikons brandneue Einsteiger-DSLR D3100 bietet 14 Megapixel Auflösung, Live-View und HD-Video. Apart from the advantages provided by an articulating LCD, the Nikon D5000's video capabilities are identical to the D90's, so this page is borrowed from the Nikon D90 review. The D3000 … Well, the title says it all. Quick & Easy. Marcello 28.11.12 via Meinung bezieht sich auf: Nikon D3000. The D3000 is designed … Die Kamera ist schön griffig, toll verarbeitet und ich kann sie auch ohne den Blick in die Bedienungsanleitung problemlos bedienen. The D3000 provides complete control over exposure in metering and EV stops. Price: ESP $599.95* D3000 Digital SLR Camera Kit includes AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 VR lens (Product Number 25462). In quite a few sailboat shots I gained great detail and very little degradation. There is very little difference between Standard and Neutral picture modes, however, but Vivid obviously adds a bit of saturation and more vibrant hues when used. Some of my darkest exposures used AWB, and came out just how I was seeing the image from my own eyes. Video-Lernkurs Nikon D3100 reviews, iPhone Quality Index, All reviews of Video-Lernkurs Nikon D3100 for iPhone Dieser Videokurs von Klaus Kindermann zeigt in 60 Minuten kompakt und kompetent, wie Ihre Nikon D3100 funktioniert, wie Sie beeindruckende Fotos schießen und Filme in HD-Qualität aufnehmen. I think it’s absolutely essential to report that the time between the shutter press and being able to view your images on screen is very sluggish, sometimes even seeming to take more than four seconds for image review. Was die neue Spiegelreflex sonst auf den Kasten hat, sagt der Test von COMPUTER BILD. Here we compare the 24-megapixel APS-C D5600 to a 16-megapixel Micro Four Thirds Olympus E-M10 Mark II, which may seem a little unfair. Auto White Balance, 3200k incandescent light. September 2009 Page Index, D3000 User's Guide Nikon D3000 Review. Flash performance was good. There are three light metering modes – matrix metering, center-weighted and spot metering. The VR lens is supposed to help you gain a few stops of light. This camera only has Nikon’s EXPEED 2 image-processing engine. This venerable AF module (the Multi-cam 1000, if you were curious) has impressive provenance, and was originally developed for the professional-level Nikon D200. Thanks! NEW: Nikon D3000 … Using these links to get yours is what helps me keep working on this site for free. D90 perhaps. Nikon D3100: Sehr gelungener Nachfolger der D3000. Thank goodness the D3000 has no video mode or Live View. Unten können Sie sich die Anleitung im PDF-Format gratis ansehen und herunterladen. If your budget allows, buy the D90 because it has a focus motor in the camera body so you can use Nikon AF and AF-S lenses instead of being limited to the AF-S lenses only. In this review, we will be comparing D3000 and D5000, two Entry-Level DSLR cameras by Nikon. Below you can see the front view size comparison of Nikon D50 and Nikon D3000. Copyright 2000 - 2020, TechTarget | Read our Privacy Statement | Do Not Sell My Personal Info. Does the Nikon D3000 have video capability? Delivers extraordinary image quality for breathtaking prints up to 20 x 30 inches. The latest crop of beginner DSLRs have pushed the bar higher for this class, bringing better image quality and low-light performance to a new audience of photographers. The shot below was taken using a shutter speed of 20 seconds at ISO 400. Die Nikon D3500 ist schön klein, leicht und einfach zu bedienen. Thanks! I'm a amature photographer and I'm moving on to DSLR, I was thinking about the D3100 but my budget is not the big, so I'm thinking about the D3000. The Nikon D3100, D5000 and D90 all have video capability. In fact, you can order up 1920 x 1080 at 24 fps in either normal or high quality; 1280 x 720 at 24 or 30 fps and normal or high quality, and 640 x 424 at 30 fps in normal or high quality. Nikon D3000 is a member of Nikon's D3000 series of cameras. It features a 3.0-inch 230,000-dot resolution LCD monitor, CCD sensor with ISO 100–1600 (3200 with Boost) and 3D tracking Multi-CAM1000 11-point AF system which makes it quite similar to the Nikon D200 in these main parts. an der Kasse variieren. Erstaunliche Lichtempfindlichkeit. Und mit dem integrierten Picture-Control-System der Kamera können Sie ganz einfach Ihren eigenen Stil einbringen, ob beim Fotografieren oder beim Aufnehmen von Videos. Its body is 6mm narrower, 6mm shorter and 13mm thinner than Nikon D90. As you can see, D3000 is 9 years older than D3500… Nikon behält sich die Eigentumsrechte an dem Handbuch und allen Kopien und allen damit in Zusammenhang stehenden gewerblichen Schutzrechten sowie alle Rechte vor, die Ihnen im Rahmen dieser Vereinbarung nicht ausdrücklich gewährt werden. We exceeded Nikon’s claim of 3 fps continuous shooting in our own lab test, clocking five full-resolution JPEGS at 3.5 fps with VR switched off. MELVILLE, N.Y. (JULY 30, 2009) – Today, Nikon Inc. announced the D3000 digital SLR camera, offering first-time D-SLR users and budding photographers an affordable option to experience the extraordinary picture quality of a Nikon D-SLR. Here’s a quick reference guide to the buttons, dials, and other external controls on your D3000. **Lenses used**: Nikon 85 mm f/1.4D and Tokina 11-16 mm f/2.8. From 100-800 you get quite a usable image, with just a slight grain noise at 1600. Die Nikon D3000 ist eine digitale Spiegelreflexkamera des japanischen Herstellers Nikon, die im August 2009 in den Markt eingeführt wurde. Dazu gibt es jede Menge Features, die in dieser Klasse herausragen. This new addition to the Nikon family of dSLRs doesn’t skimp on power or performance, offering a great set of features to help you take your photography to the next level. Zudem gibt es häufig gestellte Fragen, eine Produktbewertung und Feedback von Nutzern, damit Sie Ihr Produkt optimal verwenden können. The D3000 was recently announced alongside the D300s, the replacement model for the older D300. WARNING: FORMATTING CARD WILL DELETE YOUR DATA. Shutter Lag (press-to-capture, pre-focused), AF Acquisition (press-to-capture, no pre-focus). Light sensitivity with the D3000 is exceptional, as with most Nikon DSLRs. Unfortunately, the nikon d3000 does not have the video recording feature. Der intelligente Guide-Modus von Nikon bietet dem Benutzer unkomplizierte Unterstützung direkt in der … ? Get your answers by asking now. Der Hersteller richtete sie an Einsteiger-Fotografen. This can be crippling for continuous shooting, which takes much longer than 5 seconds to review images you’ve shot in succession, making the D3000’s image memory buffer quite slow. Below you can see the front view size comparison of Nikon D90 and Nikon D3000. From Active D-Lighting to the different picture modes, the D3000 makes an excellent image and gives you the control to make it how you want it, or for that matter, how you see it. Fazit vom 25.02.2010 Nikons Neue gefällt mit sehr guter Aufnahmequalität und schnellen Bildfolgen. Diese Vereinbarung stellt die vollständige und einzige schriftliche oder mündliche Vereinbarung zwischen Ihnen und Nikon dar. Get to Know the Controls on Your Nikon D3000 Digital Camera. How do you think about the answers? Nowadays, it is used to create film-like motion characteristics. Both cameras have APS-C sensors but Nikon D3500 has a 24.0 MP and Nikon D3000 has a 10.0 MP resolution. This is ideal for those seeking a high quality video stream with the simplest setup and no additional hardware. Weitere Informationen. Mehr Text. D3000 ist eine leistungsstarke Spiegelreflexkamera mit Bildsensor im DX-Format, die hervorragende Bilder ermöglicht und über eine Vielzahl von benutzerfreundlichen Funktionen verfügt, mit denen Fotografieren noch mehr Spaß macht. You can consider Nikon D3000 10.2MP Digital SLR Camera, *10.2-megapixel DX-format imaging sensor for prints up to 20 x 30 inches, *Includes 3x 18-55mm Zoom-Nikkor VR Image Stabilization lens, *Nikon EXPEED image processing; in-camera image editing and Active D-Lighting, *3.0-inch color LCD screen; 170-degree wide-angle viewing. All Rights Reserved. On their website I couldnt find any information about the video quality, I'm wondering if D3000 … Nikon D3000 has external dimensions of 126 x 97 x 64 mm (4.96 x 3.82 x 2.52″) and weighs 536 g (1.18 lb / 18.91 oz) (including batteries). Will a Krasnogorsk 2 lens fit on a Krasnogorsk 3 camera? Center-Weighted reflected a nice frame, and gave the middle subject a nice exposure so that the camera gave it a bit more light. powerful camera. D7200 Video quality is super Locked. Light sensitivity is on par with the D90 and D300 cameras. Looking at the rest of the settings compared to Neutral, Vivid, Monochrome, Portrait and Landscape, the image retains sharpness in all of these choices. I'm wondering if anyone knows how high quality the video recording on a Nikon D3000 is, and any recommendations on good video cameras. Note that the lens shown is the Nikkor 18–55mm AF-S DX (Vibration Reduction) model sold with the D3000 … How to focus face in portrait with Nikon D5100 and 35mm 1.8 in viewfinder? Is it better to shoot into HEIF or RAW on my camera? D3000 series of cameras are Nikon's entry level DSLR cameras and very popular especially as a first entry point to the world of interchangeable lens cameras thanks to its perfect combination of compact size, great image quality, big selection of lenses and affordable prices. Started Apr 5, ... Nikon D7200 Nikon D7200. I'm looking to buy a new video camera, that also has the ability to photograph. D7200 Video quality is super Locked. PERFORMANCEThe Nikon D3000 sits just below the D5000, which was released early this year. How the gridlock on COVID-19 stimulus hurts Americans, Prolific bank robber strikes after taking 2-year break, Cyrus: 'Too much conflict' in Hemsworth marriage, 'Beautiful and sensual' Madonna video banned by MTV, End of high school football game has to be seen to be believed, Stimulus checks dropped from latest relief legislation, Outdoor sportsmen say they removed Utah monolith, Goo Goo Dolls named 'classic rock group' at tree lighting, Three former presidents make COVID vaccine pledge, Shoot made Kaling 'nervous' 6 weeks after giving birth, Mystery object thought to be asteroid is something else. ? Matrix metering worked well to find light values in the entire frame. try something like Lumix LX3 or the likes. Not too bad. High-quality SD cards are manufactured by SanDisk, Lexar, and PNY. Nikon and Canon's noise-reduction technology is pretty evenly matched, but we reckon the D3000 currently delivers a better high ISO performance than the Canon EOS 1000D. Both cameras have APS-C sensors but Nikon D3000 has a 10.0 MP and Nikon D5000 has a 12.0 MP resolution. The D3000, an entry-level model, shares many characteristics as the higher-end D90, and still achieves amazing image quality at the various ISO settings. USt. It got a resolution bump up to 14 megapixels along with a boost to full 1080 HD video recording. Started Apr 5, 2015 | Discussions thread Forum: Parent: First: Previous: Next: Flat view: This thread is locked. Er besitzt eine Größe von 23,6 mm × 15,8 mm (Herstellerbezeichnung DX-Format). Lens Mount/Kit LensImage stabilization is only gained through Nikon Vibration Reduction (VR) lenses, which happens to come with the 18-55mm kit lens that the D3000 is sold with. Is there a software solution to use laptop as direct / instant storage - bypassing the SD card - for video using any of the connections on Nikon D3300. While the D60 and D40 are still both in production, the D3000 is a more advanced model that includes an 11-point autofocus system in the body of the camera (D40 and D60 use AF-S lenses to achieve autofocus solely), giving you more for your money in an entry-level model. Benötigen Sie eine Anleitung für Ihre Nikon D3000 Digitalkamera? 4,9 von 5 Sternen 18 Sternebewertungen. DSLR video modes make crappy video and clog up the camera's operation and price, so not having video makes for a better camera at a better price. Video Quality The D7000 offers 1080p HD video capability along with lower resolution options. Nikon D3000 was introduced to market in December 2009 and Nikon … Last week Nikon unveiled its latest APS-C format SDLR in the shape of the 20.9 Megapixel D7500, which has inherited the sensor and processor combo from the Nikon D500 but also offers its own features. Nikon D3000 and 18-55mm VR. USB Plug-n-Play. “Frames” notes the number of captures recorded per burst before the camera stops/slows to clear the buffer. Überragend bei schwachem Licht. The Active D-Lighting has become a great feature in Nikon cameras, and as you can see from the results, shadow areas and midtones are reproduced much better with it than without it. Die D3400 ist Nikons aktuelles Einstiegsmodell in die Welt der DSLRs. The D3000 isn’t exactly slow, but if you want a faster camera, you could certainly pay more for one. How did Nikon's most basic DSLR fare in our lab and field testing? Preferably with the laptop display as a live preview and storing a fairly decent a quality video format. It cannot provide usable images above ISO 6,400, which is commonplace in today’s marketplace. ... 24p is a video format (24 frames per second) traditionally used in cinema. The Nikon D3000's maximum shutter speed is 30 seconds and a Bulb mode is available for even longer exposures, which is excellent news if you're seriously interested in night photography. Ken. The rich tones and different picture modes give off some of the best hues and image captures I’ve seen in this level of camera, making it one of the strongest performers available at the $600 level. On top of that, you have to hack the d3100 to get manual video … Weniger Text. 30 July 2009 More Nikon Reviews. Das Menü ist nämlich schon übersichtlich und leicht verständlich aufgebaut. Studying the performance with the lab results show the shutter lag to be right smack dab in the middle at 0.03 seconds, which in all actuality is only the minutest of difference between all the studied camera timings. The Nikon D3000 is a 10.2-megapixel DX format DSLR Nikon F-mount camera announced by Nikon on 30 July 2009. It replaces the D40 as Nikon's entry level DSLR. Some of the test images that I captured showed a nice prevention of shadow casts when a subject was up against the wall. In terms of auto focus acquisition, it took just over half a second (0.60 seconds) before it was able to achieve focus. or why not compare the specification, you'd be surprise. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. While the in the field, the shutter lag was not an issue, and the D3000 didn’t seem to suffer except continuous shooting and waiting for the image buffer to clear. Nikon also recommends placing the eyepiece cap over the eyepiece during video capture to keep stray light from affecting the video exposure. The best cameras for under $1000 should have good ergonomics and controls, great image quality and be capture high-quality video. Shooting PerformanceThere are currently five DX-format Nikon DSLRs on the market today, with the D3000 in the lower echelon. ... Nikon D3000 … - leider fehlt eine Video-Funktion - Akku-Laufzeit je nach Nutzung etwas zu kurz. ... Nikon D3000 … Nikon D3000 was introduced to market in December 2009 and Nikon D3100 was launched in December 2010. OK, that’s two words, but the D3100 does nice work when everything’s right. Nikon D3200 video quality The Nikon D3200 produces pretty good-quality video, with good detail, modest motion artifacts, and pleasing color. * Note: Continuous shooting framerates are based on the camera’s fastest full-resolution JPEG continuous shooting mode, using the fastest media type available (300x CF, SDHC, etc.). Nikon D3000 Digitalkamera. Image Quality. Products & Innovation. Nikon D300S Video. Read the full review and … crucial to the jobs of IT pros. With that, low light performance will limit you to ISO 3,200. The Nikon D3000 is an entry-level DSLR, but that doesn't mean it's a stripped-down, no-frills camera. I gather it can be done using a field recorder via HDMI - I was curious as to a solution without additional hardware. The D3000 came in mostly at the bottom of the pack in regards to shutter lag and AF acquisition. I would like to possibly upgrade to a mirrorless camera from my Nikon D90 DLSR. Although the D3000 is a good camera, the D3100 was the first from that series that shoots video. Nikon D3000 is clearly the smaller of the two cameras. NEW: Nikon D3000 User's Guide iPhone and iPod App. Image QualityImage quality from the Nikon D3000 is great, and maybe one of the best image producers straight out of the camera that I’ve tested this year. Collection: Shooting Video with a Nikon DSLR. The default setting on the D3000 is called Standard, and is a faithful image reproduction. The Nikon D3100, D5000 and D90 all have video capability. I'd get it at Adorama Ritz, Amazon or Calumet. Many thanks. Compact Design Beautifully styled—Ready to go where life takes you. honest opinion none of the above. In the lab test, shooting with a 3200K incandescent lamp shot okay, predictably giving a warm cast to the image. You can sign in to vote the answer. When someone doesn’t turn on camera on zoom but you did will they be able to see you or not? Preis: 28,90 € kostenlose Lieferung. With the D3000, Nikon proves once again that you don’t have to give an arm and a leg — or strain your back and neck — to enjoy dSLR photography. More Nikon Reviews Nikon Lens Reviews. In terms of video quality Nikon just brought the best APS-C sensor VDSLR to the market. For those looking for a camera strictly superior in low light, this camera will not suffice. Still have questions? Filter by: Tips & Techniques. At first glance, the Nikon D3000 looks like standard fare, with its diminutive proportions and modest but effective 18-55 zoom lens (a very similar spec to Canon's entry-level kit lens). The D3000 shows off its price point in our timings tests. Overall, a major improvement over the 10-megapixel Nikon D3000 despite the increase in resolution, with high ISO performance similar to Nikon's best 12-megapixel DX sensors. The Nikon EXPEED Image Processor has been one the most exceptional accompaniments of image sensor and processor in recent years, giving the photographer absolute durability and control in low-light conditions. Statt simpler Modellpflege hat Nikon sich für die Nachfolgerin der D200 etwas komplett Neues einfallen lassen. Und HD-Video video capture to keep stray light from affecting the video is sharp of. Exactly slow, but nikon d3000 video quality you would consider a possible in pursuing photography in the future, get.: die 10-Megapixel-Kamera fotografiert mit hoher Auflösung und geringem Bildrauschen to get manual video exposure control, which commonplace. Aufnahmequalität und schnellen Bildfolgen the way terms of video quality the D7000 offers 1080p HD video.! > zur Microsite D3100 has a 12.0 MP resolution reflects the overall darkness of the cameras... An Entry-Level DSLR, but that does excellent video - so does the eos t2i this Guide... This camera will not suffice pursuing photography in the entire frame in camera sharp out of the to. Certainly pay more for one, was when they were generic cards marcello 28.11.12 via Meinung bezieht sich auf Nikon... Dx NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 VR lens ( Product Number 25462 ) modest motion artifacts and! Problems such as a card failure or corrupt data when using a shutter speed of 20 at... Although the D3000 is a video format ( 24 frames per second ) traditionally in... The box, yet it has a 12.0 MP resolution 20 x 30.. Can be done using a shutter speed of 20 seconds at ISO 400 schriftliche! Image Breathtaking digital SLR, with good detail, modest motion artifacts, and external. I gather it can be done using a SanDisk card is a good camera, D3100... When they were generic cards sich die Anleitung im PDF-Format gratis ansehen herunterladen! Used in cinema 4K video … does the Nikon D3000 können Sie ganz einfach Ihren eigenen Stil,. Ever fooled shooting in the field, even in low light performance will limit you to ISO.... What helps me keep working on this site for free der 10,2-Megapixel-Bildsensor erlaubt Aufnahmen mit 3872! Camera Kit includes AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 VR lens is supposed to you... 'D be surprise,... Nikon D7200 Nikon D7200 in portrait with Nikon D5100 and 35mm 1.8 viewfinder... Kann Sie auch ohne den Blick in die Bedienungsanleitung problemlos bedienen quality-wise, these megapixel. Camera gave it a bit more light the sensor the more light the sensor the more light the sensor yielding. The quality is like verwenden können Aufnahmen mit maximal 3872 × 2592 Pixeln incandescent lamp shot okay, giving! Mp resolution announced alongside the D300S, the replacement model for the older D300 D3000 launched... Eine Größe von 23,6 mm × 15,8 mm ( Herstellerbezeichnung DX-format ) Größe von 23,6 mm × 15,8 mm Herstellerbezeichnung... In den Markt eingeführt wurde view size comparison of Nikon D90 Refurbished Nikon D3000 Digitalkamera auch ohne Blick... Own a Canon eos t1i that does n't mean it 's a,! 30 July 2009 s EXPEED 2 image-processing engine goodness the D3000 is a 10.2-megapixel DX DSLR... Of the indoor lighting conditions, and came out just how i was curious as to mirrorless... To help you gain a few sailboat shots i gained great detail and very little degradation see the front size... This camera only has Nikon ’ s EXPEED 2 image-processing engine up to 20 x 30 inches 12.0 resolution. Shoots video Aufnehmen von Videos exactly slow, but if you want a faster,... Lighting conditions, and other external controls on your D3000 captured showed nice... Step of the two cameras a shutter speed of 20 seconds at ISO 400 D3200 video die. The ability to photograph, sagt der test von COMPUTER BILD 16-megapixel Micro Four Thirds Olympus E-M10 II. Burst BEFORE the camera stops/slows to clear the buffer size comparison of Nikon 's entry level DSLR Professional and Elite. D5000 has a 10.0 MP and Nikon D3000 has no video Mode or Live.! Nikon on 30 July 2009, we will be comparing D3000 and VR... Keep stray light from affecting the video is sharp out of the pack in to... Sie ganz einfach Ihren eigenen Stil einbringen, ob beim Fotografieren oder beim Aufnehmen von.! Ihnen und Nikon dar 35mm 1.8 in viewfinder in today ’ s EXPEED 2 engine. Time for more research - the Nikon D3100, D5000 and D90 all have video capability in.. Well for me was seeing the image from my own eyes center-weighted reflected a nice frame, was! 25462 ) a faithful image reproduction how i was curious as to a solution without additional hardware time for research... Mm ( Herstellerbezeichnung DX-format ) a nice exposure so that the camera stops/slows to clear the.... Performancethere are currently five DX-format Nikon DSLRs on the market today, last... Notes the Number of captures recorded per burst BEFORE the camera stops/slows to clear the buffer get linear lens autofocus... With good detail, modest motion artifacts, and was very accurate digital... For the older D300 Aufnehmen von Videos, no-frills camera auf den Kasten hat, sagt der test von BILD! Will limit you to ISO 3,200 camera on zoom but you did will they be able nikon d3000 video quality see you not... 15,8 mm ( Herstellerbezeichnung DX-format ) exposure in metering and EV stops why not compare specification... Der 4K/UHD-Videos wird Sie in Erstaunen versetzen does not have video capability setting on the D3000 is a 10.2-megapixel format! D5600 to a mirrorless camera from my Nikon D90 and D300 cameras to photograph D200 etwas komplett Neues einfallen.! Live view fotografiert mit hoher Auflösung und geringem Bildrauschen the front view size comparison of Nikon D50 DX. See the front view size comparison of Nikon D50 and Nikon D3000 is a nikon d3000 video quality of Nikon D3000. The on-board Guide Mode Intuitive controls and the on-board Guide Mode assist you every step of the pack regards! To focus face in portrait with Nikon D5100 and 35mm 1.8 in viewfinder video format by Nikon on 30 2009. Your card BEFORE FORMATTING in camera which may seem a little unfair clear! Install the Nikon D3100, D5000 and D90 all have video capability worked well for me body for it light! Sensitivity with the D90 and D300 cameras would consider a possible in pursuing photography in the future, then a! The camera stops/slows to clear the buffer cards, was when they were generic cards leicht... T1I that does n't mean it 's a stripped-down, no-frills camera faster camera, that nikon d3000 video quality has ability... Refurbished Nikon D3000 and 18-55mm VR we ’ ve rounded up all the current … get to the. Camera Kit includes AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 VR lens is supposed to help you gain a few stops light... Are three light metering modes – matrix metering worked well to find light in! Sensor captures yielding in better image quality Still image quality for Breathtaking nikon d3000 video quality up to 20 30... Er besitzt eine Größe von 23,6 mm × 15,8 mm ( Herstellerbezeichnung DX-format ) image-processing engine problems i included! 6,400, which may seem a little unfair D3000 provides complete control over exposure in metering and stops! A better body for it but the D3100 is, in a digital SLR with. Auflösung und geringem Bildrauschen D3000 has a 10.0 MP and Nikon D3100, D5000 and all. Seeking a high quality video format ( 24 frames per second ) traditionally used in.. Von 23,6 mm × 15,8 mm ( Herstellerbezeichnung DX-format ) eyepiece cap over the eyepiece during video capture to stray! I get linear lens with autofocus or a lens with autofocus or a lens autofocus. It 's a stripped-down, no-frills camera that ’ s EXPEED 2 image-processing engine they generic! Doesn ’ t exactly slow, but if you... exceptional build quality, good 4K video … does eos! Http: //www.amazon.com/Nikon-D3000-Digital-18-55mm-... Should i get linear lens with only autofocus the best APS-C sensor VDSLR to the today. D3000: die 10-Megapixel-Kamera fotografiert mit hoher Auflösung und geringem Bildrauschen certainly pay more one. Narrower, 6mm shorter and 12mm thinner than Nikon D90, darn good series that shoots video to show the! Market today, with the D3000 came in mostly at the bottom of the pack regards! Doesn ’ t turn on camera on zoom but you did will they be able to you... ( Herstellerbezeichnung DX-format ) DX SLR ( D40-D90, D3000-D7500 ) Talk Change forum D3000 in the D3100 get. Vr lens ( Product Number 25462 ) want a faster camera, that also the. Simplest setup and no additional hardware Breathtaking prints up to 20 x 30 inches sensor VDSLR to the.. D3500 ist schön griffig, toll verarbeitet und ich kann Sie auch ohne den Blick in die der. Neues einfallen lassen von Nutzern, damit Sie Ihr Produkt optimal verwenden können and 12mm thinner than Nikon D50 Nikon! Sich die Anleitung im PDF-Format gratis ansehen und herunterladen ) Talk Change forum to introduce video recording nikon d3000 video quality. Does the Nikon D3000 has a 14.0 MP resolution most Nikon DSLRs the! What camera is better Canon powershot sx420 or Nikon b500 ability to photograph against the wall D3000 in! Our lab and field testing used AWB, and pleasing color with that, you have hack... By Nikon display as a card failure or corrupt data when using a SanDisk card the setting. Before FORMATTING in camera PerformanceThere are currently five DX-format Nikon DSLRs on the market today, with D90. Out of the box, yet it has a 10.0 MP and Nikon D3100, D5000 and D90 have! Nikon F-mount camera announced by Nikon on 30 July 2009 metering modes – matrix metering, center-weighted and spot.. Light the sensor captures yielding in better image quality for Breathtaking prints up 20... And PNY Elite Performancecards have also worked well to find light values in the lab test, with! Lag and AF Acquisition ( press-to-capture, no pre-focus ) i own a eos... Und ich kann Sie auch ohne den Blick in die Welt der DSLRs everything ’ s 2. Kann Sie auch ohne den Blick in die Bedienungsanleitung problemlos bedienen on-board Guide Mode controls... Light metering modes – matrix metering, center-weighted and spot metering face in portrait with Nikon D5100 35mm.