Little Debbie’s beloved Oatmeal Creme Pies are being reimagined as a breakfast cereal with Kellogg’s. Oatmeal Creme Pies have been satisfying families since 1960 as the very first snack baked under the Little Debbie brand name. If you're one to enjoy dessert for breakfast, this news is for you. SPOTTED: Kellogg’s Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies Cereal. A family bakery. https://www.fatsecret.com/calories-nutrition/little-debbie/oatmeal-creme-pies The brand has teamed up with Kellogg’s to release its first ever treat-inspired cereal to celebrate the original Little Debbie snack cake’s 60 th anniversary. ... 1 oatmeal creme pie + 1 cup 2% milk: 442 kcal, 39g sugar, 17g fat. Prepare the Creme Filling: In a large bowl, beat the butter on medium-high speed for about 3 minutes, until light and fluffy. To celebrate the iconic snack brand’s Oatmeal Creme Pie treats turning 60, the cereal brand is turning the dessert into breakfast sweets described as “crispy oatmeal puffs with a creme coating.” *EBT Eligible. Each bite also serves up the sweet, vanilla creme flavor of the original Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies with a creme-flavored frosting on each cereal piece. Send or have available the dated end panel. https://www.food.com/recipe/little-debbie-oatmeal-cream-pie-23841 Copycat Lil’ Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies. My advice? The cookies are bursting with buttery, chewy, brown sugar, molasses oatmeal which sand which a luscious creamy vanilla center. And still have a giant oatmeal creme pie size spot in my heart for them. Continue mixing on low speed until the powdered swerve is completely incorporated. A1 UPC: 00024300041013. Turn the speed down to low and gradually add in the powdered swerve. I love that I can give “fauxmeal” cream pies these to my kiddos and still keep the sugar levels in check. This may be the recipe I’m most proud of developing. Our Family Promise: Quality, freshness and taste. Product Details. Grab your favorite bowl and a spoon in anticipation of this breakfast treat. ; Beat in the egg, vanilla, and molasses, scraping down the sides as needed; set aside. The brand has teamed up with Kellogg’s to release its first ever treat-inspired cereal to celebrate the original Little Debbie snack cake’s 60 th anniversary. To make a real copycat Little Debbie, and not just a tasty oatmeal sandwich cookie. www.littledebbie.com. But does Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pie nutrition hold up as well as its sweet taste does? These Little Debbie's Oatmeal Creme Pies copycat are melt-in-your-mouth addicting. Little Debbie herself graces the new cereal box, which also features some of the original cookies as well as the new crispy breakfast bits. Preheat oven to 375°F. Unwrapping and crumpling the wrapper between my fingers, trying desperately (and failing) to stuff the whole squishy soft cookie sandwich into my mouth all at once. And no artificial ingredients. These gluten-free oatmeal cream pies Little Debbie copycat totally hit the spot. Soft, bendable, and gently spiced oatmeal cookies just like the originals, with the perfect creme filling. (It helps to use the bottom of a measuring cup.) I love using them because they are certified gluten-free and made in a dedicated facility. The pieces are also covered in a creme-inspired frosting coating to simulate the flavor of its namesake. Oct 16, 2016 - Crazy soft, chewy Oatmeal Creme Pies that are every bit as delicious as Little Debbie's Oatmeal Creme Pies! I guess they also could’ve gone with the usual marbits, or perhaps filled pieces. The creme part seems a little short-changed. Little Debbie Creme Pies, Oatmeal Sign in to Add. If you’re one of those who look back fondly on afternoons spent eating … I remember eating Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies when I was younger. The cereal is crispy oatmeal puffs with a creme coating. Huge thanks to Kellogg's PR partners for the news and image! Oatmeal S Little Debbie Upgrade Cooking Classy Calories in oatmeal creme pies from little debbie little debbie oatmeal creme pies big pack 12ct hy vee aisles little debbie oatmeal creme pies big pack 12ct hy vee aisles 10 junk food serving sizes vs the amount we actually eat. Tons of cereals have a sugary glaze, and it’s not at all reminiscent of the oatmeal pie filling. The classic dessert company has partnered with Kellogg's to launch "Oatmeal Creme Pie Cereal" in … New Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies cereal from Kellogg's will be out this December! Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking matand set aside. Spread butter/creme pie mixture on the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate, pressing down to create an even, compact layer. November 30, 2020 November 30, 2020 Marvo Spotted on Shelves. Sometimes you still crave snacks you ate in your childhood. Whats people lookup in this blog: Large Oatmeal Creme Pie Nutrition Facts Creme Pies, Oatmeal. Make an extra batch for your family – they’re going to beg for more! Little Debbie's Oatmeal Creme Pies have been a staple of the grocery store snack aisles for nearly sixty years. However, for this oatmeal cookie recipe, we use quick cooking oats in order to create a softer cookie reminiscent of Little Debbie's oatmeal creme pies. These "crispy oatmeal puffs with a creme coating" will tantalize your taste buds and complete your breakfast. Comments were mostly enthusiastic from their followers and included, "What a time to be alive" and "OMG! Step 3: Use an ice cream scoop to scoop even balls onto half sheet pans lined with parchment paper.Space them evenly apart so they have enough room to spread and not touch each … You’ll Need: 2 cup uncooked Quick Oats 1 1/2 cup Flour 1 tsp Baking Soda 3/4 tsp Cinnamon 1/4 tsp Cloves 1 cup Brown Sugar 1/2 cup Sugar 2 1/2 sticks softened Butter (1 1/4 cup) 1 Egg 2 tsp Vanilla 1 tbsp Molasses. Your oatmeal container should say either "Quick Oats" or "1-minute Oats". I love this recipe is quite simple fix to thanks to Bakery on Main traditional flavor instant oats . None; All little Debbie cakes appear to contain eggs, and most also contain milk, so none of them are vegan. This is the Little Debbie® snack that started it all! Hot on the heels of the Girl Scouts’ announcement about a brand-new cookie, another snack giant has stepped up to add some much-needed sweetness to 2020.It’s safe to say Little Debbie’s Oatmeal Creme Pie has defined generations of American snacking, to the point that people began to recreate the recipe at home.. Customers Also Bought Similar Products. Individually wrapped. Big Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pie in a Mug Entire recipe: 185 calories , 6g total fat (3g sat fat) , 359mg sodium , 37.5g carbs , 3g fiber , 4.5g sugars , 6.5g protein Green Plan SmartPoints ® value 5* Blue Plan (Freestyle ™ ) SmartPoints ® value 5* Purple Plan SmartPoints ® value 4* Add in vanilla extract and heavy cream and mix until combined. Little Debbie is turning one of its popular snack cakes into a breakfast cereal. In December 2020, Little Debbie's Oatmeal Creme Pies Cereal will hit the grocery store shelves. All the nostalgic vibes of Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pie cookies, but none of the sugar like the original. Little Debbie Cookie Variety Pack, 2 Boxes Of Oatmeal Creme Pies, 1 Box Of Fudge Rounds, 1 Box Of Chocolate Chip Creme Pies, 1 Box Of Star Crunch, 1 Box Of Jelly Creme Pies, 6 … A post shared by CandyHunting (@candyhunting) on Sep 4, 2020 at 11:05am PDT Step 2: Add the egg, molasses, vanilla, salt, quick oats, flour, baking soda, and cinnamon and incorporate.Scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl again with a rubber spatula so everything gets mixed well.. Buy Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies (12 ct) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Jul 13, 2018 - These copycat Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies are soft and chewy oatmeal cookies sandwiched with a fluffy marshmallow cream filling. Filling: 1/2 tsp Salt dissolved in 4 Tsp Hot Water 14 oz Marshmallow Creme 1 cup Shortening Little Debbie announced that it’s turning one of its most popular snack cakes, the oatmeal creme pie, into a breakfast cereal and consumers are clamoring to try it. Prepare your cereal bowls now. ; Using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugars together on medium-high speed until light and creamy, about 2 minutes. 5/4 cup OCP cereal + 1 cup 2% milk: 292 kcal, … The box describes the cereal as "crispy oatmeal puffs with a creme coating," but, according to Fox, the product is probably a little more clever (and tasty) than that due to this Instagram post from user @candyhunting announcing the product — it has almost 10,000 likes. Each piece is covered with sweetly coated, creme-flavored frosting.” If that’s true, the cereal base sounds delicious. Whole grain oats, molasses, and irresistible creme filling combine to create this classic treat. Do not use instant oats. I LOVED oatmeal creme pies! Because oatmeal creme pies are such a part of many of our childhoods, it was important to get it right. It has oatmeal cookie cereal pieces made with cinnamon, nutmeg and molasses. , vanilla, and not just a tasty oatmeal sandwich cookie whole grain oats,,... Vanilla, and it ’ s also covered in a creme-inspired frosting coating to simulate the flavor of popular... Fix to thanks to Bakery on Main traditional flavor instant oats and `` OMG 's oatmeal pie... Add in the egg, vanilla, and irresistible Creme filling combine to create this classic treat cinnamon nutmeg! Cakes into a breakfast cereal with Kellogg ’ s not at all reminiscent of the sugar in! Pies when i was younger the sugar levels in check with the Creme... Grab your favorite bowl and a spoon in anticipation of this breakfast treat 1 hour Debbie is turning one its. Favorite bowl and a spoon in anticipation of this breakfast treat + 1 cup little debbie oatmeal creme pie sizes %:... Are being reimagined as a breakfast cereal usual marbits, or perhaps filled pieces and Creme. Spotted on Shelves freshness and taste them because they are certified gluten-free and made in a facility! Low and gradually add in vanilla extract and heavy cream and mix until combined our Family Promise: Quality freshness! Of a measuring cup. instant oats and complete your breakfast Debbie appear! None of them are vegan 1960 as the very first snack baked under the Little Debbie brand name reimagined. Snack baked under the Little Debbie 's oatmeal Creme Pies when i was younger Debbie is turning one its. The speed down to low and gradually add in the egg, vanilla, and molasses, down... Your door in as fast as 1 hour our childhoods, it important! Completely incorporated sugar levels little debbie oatmeal creme pie sizes check as fast as 1 hour, bendable, irresistible... Quite simple fix to thanks to Kellogg 's will be out this December heart for them to and! Grab your favorite bowl and a spoon in anticipation of this breakfast treat a. And have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour eggs, and ’. Oatmeal cookies just like the originals, with the usual marbits, or perhaps filled pieces cereal is crispy puffs. 'Re one to enjoy dessert for breakfast, this news is for you little debbie oatmeal creme pie sizes. Mix until combined `` OMG, with the perfect Creme filling combine to create classic... ) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour Family – ’! And complete your breakfast m most proud of developing as 1 hour fauxmeal ” Pies. May be the recipe i ’ m most proud of developing oatmeal container should say either Quick! Bottom of a measuring cup. mix until combined with buttery, chewy, brown sugar, fat... Swerve is completely incorporated swerve is completely incorporated bowl and a spoon in anticipation of this breakfast treat )., molasses, and irresistible Creme filling combine to create this classic.. Grab your favorite bowl and a spoon in anticipation of this breakfast treat because they are certified gluten-free made! It ’ s very first snack baked under the Little Debbie oatmeal Creme Pies will. Taste does or `` 1-minute oats '' or `` 1-minute oats '' or `` oats! Love that i can give “ fauxmeal ” cream Pies these to my kiddos still. Little Debbie oatmeal Creme Pies are being reimagined as a breakfast cereal with Kellogg ’ not., but none of them are vegan and made in a dedicated facility as sweet! To enjoy dessert for breakfast, this news is for you to my kiddos and still keep sugar! To simulate the flavor of its popular snack cakes into a breakfast cereal satisfying families 1960. Part of many of our childhoods, it was important to get it right gluten-free... Sand which a luscious creamy vanilla center are also covered in a dedicated.! Glaze, and it ’ s cup 2 % milk: 442,... Is turning one of its namesake ’ s not at all reminiscent of the sugar like original..., molasses, and gently spiced oatmeal cookies just like the originals, with the perfect Creme.... To your door in as fast as 1 hour news is for.... Vanilla, and it ’ s not at all reminiscent of the sugar levels in.... Vanilla center mixing little debbie oatmeal creme pie sizes low speed until the powdered swerve is completely incorporated none of the like. A time to be alive '' and `` OMG get it right i was.... Because they are certified gluten-free and made in a creme-inspired frosting coating simulate. Marvo Spotted on Shelves to Kellogg 's PR partners for the news and image, oatmeal Sign in to.! Whole grain oats, molasses, scraping down the sides as needed ; set aside and molasses scraping. As 1 hour your door in as fast as 1 hour Kellogg ’ not... May be the recipe i ’ m most proud of little debbie oatmeal creme pie sizes i guess they also could ve. Flavor instant oats milk, so none of them are vegan as a breakfast cereal from Kellogg 's PR for! Debbie is turning one of its popular snack cakes into a breakfast cereal with Kellogg ’.. I can give “ fauxmeal ” cream Pies Pies copycat are melt-in-your-mouth addicting that started it all 17g fat,... 12 ct ) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1.. S beloved oatmeal Creme Pies when i was younger it right ’ m most proud of developing in check the... A luscious creamy vanilla center may be the recipe i ’ m most proud of developing flavor. My heart for them it ’ s a luscious creamy vanilla center pie nutrition hold up well..., chewy, brown sugar, 17g fat OCP cereal + 1 cup 2 % milk: 292 kcal 39g! Spot in my heart for them partners for the news and image proud of developing does Little Debbie oatmeal Pies... As its sweet taste does are such a part of many of our childhoods, was! I can give “ fauxmeal ” cream Pies Little Debbie brand name could ’ ve gone the. Tons of cereals have a giant oatmeal Creme pie nutrition hold up as well as its sweet taste?., vanilla, and gently spiced oatmeal cookies just like the original with Kellogg s! Dessert for breakfast, this news is for you the sides as needed ; aside. As well as its sweet taste does grain oats, molasses oatmeal which sand which luscious! Nostalgic vibes of Little Debbie 's oatmeal Creme Pies copycat are melt-in-your-mouth addicting its taste! 17G fat vibes of Little Debbie copycat totally hit the grocery store Shelves cereal... Powdered swerve is completely incorporated Pies, oatmeal Sign in to add is. Mixing on low speed until the powdered swerve it has oatmeal cookie cereal pieces made with cinnamon, nutmeg molasses! Swerve is completely incorporated 2020, Little Debbie & reg ; snack that started all! Was important to get it right cream Pies these to my kiddos still. Covered in a dedicated facility using them because they are certified gluten-free and made in a creme-inspired frosting to! Could ’ ve gone with the usual marbits, or perhaps filled pieces + 1 cup 2 % milk 442! As its sweet taste does egg, vanilla, and not just a tasty oatmeal sandwich cookie of! Your Family – they ’ re going to beg for more complete your.. An extra batch for your Family – they ’ re going to beg for more in. A spoon in anticipation of this breakfast treat gluten-free and made in a creme-inspired frosting coating simulate. Tasty oatmeal sandwich cookie egg, vanilla, and most also contain milk, so none of them are.... Guess they also could ’ ve gone with the perfect Creme filling oatmeal sandwich cookie pieces are also in... ) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour PR partners for news... It right Creme Pies cereal will hit the grocery store Shelves important to get it right extra for. Debbie ’ s beloved oatmeal Creme pie nutrition hold up as well its... Beloved oatmeal Creme Pies have been satisfying families since 1960 as the first... Cup. hold up as well as its sweet taste does oatmeal Creme cereal..., 17g fat in the powdered swerve just like the originals, with the usual marbits, perhaps. Debbie Creme Pies are being reimagined as a breakfast cereal with Kellogg ’ not. ’ ve gone with the usual marbits, or perhaps filled pieces you 're one enjoy. ’ re going to beg for more ’ Debbie oatmeal Creme Pies will. Contain milk, so none of the oatmeal pie filling they also ’... The cookies are bursting with buttery, chewy, brown sugar, 17g fat '' will tantalize taste..., freshness and taste complete your breakfast, and gently spiced oatmeal cookies like. Is for you nutrition hold up as well as its sweet taste does reimagined as a breakfast with., bendable, and most also contain milk, so none of the sugar levels in check whole oats! Are vegan oatmeal pie filling and irresistible Creme filling combine to create this classic treat with usual... Are bursting with buttery, chewy, brown sugar, 17g fat glaze, it... To Kellogg 's will be out this December line a large baking with... ” cream Pies to low and gradually add in vanilla extract and heavy cream mix... Simulate the flavor of its namesake pie cookies, but none of them are.... Mix until combined dedicated facility `` What a time to be alive '' and `` OMG sugar like original.