cheers in … Clio 172 'Electronic Fault' Light. Please ELF has developed a complete range of lubricants for RENAULT: refer to your maintenance document. 27/12/2009, 14h00. Trouble codes description for RENAULT. Renault Clio electronic fault warning light 09-08-09, 12:59 - Views: 40900. Publié par download à 15:10. Plug & Play Engine ECU, Renault Clio 1.2 16V, IAW 5NR2.C5, 8200181482, 8200285314, 16481134, 16698014. Now and again the electrical fault light on the dash comes on and the car sometimes cuts out. In this case, the ESC and traction control system are deactivated. Only thing can find is all 4 injectors at passing through 17v when should be 15v and also.is running.on 3 half cylinders . Discussion. stop engine and you can start whole sequence again. any ideas would be much appreciated. When the problem first started happening I could switch the engine off and on and the problem would go away straight away however it start happening far more frequently. For Renault Clio Duster Espace Kangoo Laguna Megane Scenic Trafic Throttle Body. yesterday i drove though a big puddle of water, as soon as i did the car lost power, wont rev over 4000 rpm and the perheating/electronic fault light came on. RAC came out and … Hard to describe, the handbook says it stands for Preheating warning light and Electronic fault indicator light. I'm near the end of my tether so I hope someone can help?! I have a 1.2 16v 2002 renault clio. Common Failing Renault Modus EPS Renault Modus vehicles built from 2004 – 2011 have a common problem that causes the electric power steering to fail suddenly and completely. Genuine Renault Electronic Throttle Body for Renault Clio Kangoo Symbol Twingo. When the system detects an operating fault the message “CHECK ESC” and warning light and appear on the instrument panel. Disabling the traction control system. My Profile My Preferences My Mates. When the fault occurs you will notice a complete loss of power steering and a message on the dash that states ‘Steering Fault – … Clicking this will make more experts see the question and we will remind you when it gets answered. Diagnosis shows fault DF045 Manifold Pressure Sensor circuit, Below the min level. Suddenly the car started to have a spasm attack and the revs were going up and down between 2-4 (on its own) and the headlamps (electrics) were dimming, almost flashing. 87,73 EUR + 19,74 EUR livraison . If it appears in red during driving and is accompanied by the ® indicator light, you must, for your safety, stop as soon as traffic conditions allow. Basically I had an electrical fault light come on and when it does the car goes into limp mode. Comment; Flag; More. Renault Clio - Electronic Incident Warning Light 12-12-07, 21:12 - Views: 297654. Renault Megane 1999 Coupe- abs fault light ***FIXED*** 2001 renault scenic 1.4 16v (FIXED) Clio 1.2 T Reg, Big Problem, SOLVED!!! Car: Renault Clio Variant: 1.2 16v Model Year: 2002. benito666 Driver 8 points. OBD II Fault Codes; ECU Explained; Turbo Actuators; Test Form; My Account; You are here: Home Common Faults Renault Clio 1.5 dCi ECU. Renault clio electronic fault ? 0 commentaires: Enregistrer un commentaire. Car details. Hi All, I have a 2001 1.2 16v Clio Sport that is proving impossible to fix. Tlemcen Car electronics > Outils & Diag > Diagnostic automobile > Renault, Dacia, Nissan > Clio2 1.5 Dci demarre puis calle. Renault Clio II (2001 - 2007) - 1.2 Electronic Fault Indicator Light. My car wants to open the hatchback of its own accord, but it does it when I am driving along! Map sensor has been changed, Wires to ECU checked and are all fine, Genuine Renault spark plugs fitted. Turned it off and on again but problem remained. electronic fault and pre heating warning light has come on in clio electronic fault and pre heating warning light - Renault Clio question TWR - my clio is a 51 plate, so about eight years old. Search My Stuff. RENAULT’s Technical Department compartment: without careful use, this – washing up liquid (with one part (RENAULT accessory outlets) or equipment could impair the correct washing up liquid to 200 parts warm soapy water and a sponge and functioning of the electrical or electronic water). Renault clio preheating/electronic fault comes on at 65/70mph. Last night I pulled up and was talking to a friend, handbrake on and out of gear. Many thanks. this morning i checked it and its still the same, wont rev past 4000 rpm. Want Answer 0. 137,03 EUR + livraison . 19/07/09 the preheating/electronic fault warning light came on and car went into idle mode. electronic fault - service light on **solved**!! I have a 2001 Renault clio 1.2 16v showing the electrical fault .. the electrical fault light... renault scenic fault codes, renault scenic fault code df055, renault scenic fault code 182, renault scenic fault code df038, renault scenic fault.... DF045 - Preheater unit . 689 likes. The common symptom is complete non starting with no communications via diagnostic. A renault tem um produto proprio para limpeza de injectores. Welcome on Users Guides page - Clio hatch. However, the fault can often remain unresolved because the previous owner didn´t know about the recall or ignored the manufacturer’s letter. Please click here for more information about the available ECU variants. I have a Renault Clio Dynamique 1.2 16V 2002. Posted by Anonymous on Feb 23, 2013. Clio 172 'Electronic Fault' Light. Been to 2 garages with my renault clio 1.4 16v 03 plate it is misfiering and get worse when gets hot, but there is nothing on the diagnostics. Renault Clio 2003 1.2 40k Had what I thought was a full service and MOT 03/07/09 - no problems. Renault Clio II (2001 - 2007) - 01 1.2 16v Orange coil light coming on. 22485 Answers ; SOURCE: renault clio 1.2 2003 model. Renault Clio 1.5 diesel 3 door hatchback dark grey central locking, electric windows, power steering cd/radio mot 3 months service history clean car all round very cheap to tax and insure lovely little motor all around £750 ono Year 2006; Mileage 157,422 miles; Fuel type Diesel; Engine size 1,461 cc; £750. Renault Clio 2006 Expression 1.2 Boot won't stay shut!? engine oils manual and automatic gearbox oils Benefiting from the research applied to Formula 1, lubricants are very high-tech products. The good news is that automakers usually provide unlimited time to correct such defects for free. 2002 Renault Clio 1.2 16v Electronic fault. OBDII/EOBD diagnostics trouble codes definition. Print this page; Share this page × Ad. Consult an approved dealer. After months and weeks of trawling the internet looking for a solution to this problem I have decided to make a post about it myself. Post by triumph2.5man » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:02 pm Hi folks, I hope that what I have written here will help somebody else at some time. EN / RU / ES / FR / DE. Call us on +44 (0) 1634 687222. Then i get smoke from the exhaust. PDA. Renault Clio Wiring Loom Problems The main cause of failure for these types of ECUs is the top left side (looking into the engine) of the wiring engine loom, see picture below. Reply Reply Author. This mainly happens when you have been driving and then get back in the car. clio 52 plate 1.2 16v electronic fault & preheating warning light came on when ive driven 50yds then no revs on accelorator at all, had to limp home using low gear and exsisting revs. I have a 2001 Renault clio 1.2 16v showing the electrical fault light. For more info call or text 07582135579 www.dieselpumprepair.com Page 1 CLIO DRIVER’S HANDBOOK...; Page 2 Warning: to ensure the engine operates optimally, the use of a lubricant may be restricted to certain vehicles. 100,34 EUR + livraison . Renault Clio 1.5 dCi ECU – Common problem This engine ECU (DCM1.2) is a very common failure for Renault vehicles fitted with the 1.5 dCi engine built between 2002 & 2015. What's New 3 12 24 72. The OBD2 Code Information Be Applicable For Renault: 2013 Renault ZOE,2013 Renault Twin-Z Concept,2013 Renault Twin-Run Concept,2013 Renault Talisman,2013 Renault Symbol,2013 Renault Scenic XMOD,2013 Renault Fluence,2013 Renault Espace,2013 Renault Clio,2012 Renault Twingo,2011 Renault Megane,2011 Renault Latitude,2011 Renault Laguna Estate,2011 Renault Laguna,2011 Renault … I have a 2002 plate Renault Clio Extreme 1.2l 16v. Subconsciously I kept lightly tapping the accelerator and the revs were going up but not by much. any advice whould be very helpfull, thanks If your car supports OBD II or EOBD, then you can already use almost 5000 generic OBDII codes. THROTTLE BODY FOR RENAULT CLIO MEGANE SCENIC LAGUNA LOGAN 1.4 1.6 16V 7700875435. The symbol is orange and it looks like the following : a square with a wiggly line going through it, and underneath the square is one wiggly line making two hoops. I reversed then put the car into 1st and the light came on. kam306 . The Renault Clio is a supermini car (), produced by French automobile manufacturer Renault.It was launched in 1990, and entered its fifth generation in 2019. 5 Related Answers Colin Stickland. Switch off the engine and do not restart it. Libellés : the last news. Renault Clio: Electronic stability program (ESC) with understeer control and traction control. electronic automotive parts. This section of wiring is prone to chafing through by the ECU cover, and the hard rubber silicone that covers the wiring causes electrical interference causing all sorts of electrical faults, and ultimately damages the ECU. The Renault limp mode when the transmission is cold, could be the result of a failure of the solenoids within the Renault DPO transmission unit. After a minute or so of starting my car the Electronic Incident warning light appears (looks a little like the heater plug symbol in diesel cars) and and my car starts reving. Saving you money by repairing electronics that would normally be replaced NEW ones. Problem added: Jan 29, 2011 (9 years ago) my car missfired and seems to be running fine now apart from the electronic light on the dash board does anybody know if this light goes out when the problem is fixed or does renault have to reset it cheers. These codes are from PowerTrain series (P0XXX, P2XXX, P34XX), Body Series (B0XXX), Chassis series (C0XXX), Network series (U0XXX, U2XXX, U3XXX). Vérifiez si cette pièce est compatible avec votre … First noticed that when opening the doors with keyfob the boot lids flips open, which it has never … Commonly, when a Renault with a DPO gearbox fault is brought into the workshop, a common Renault gearbox complaint is that when the Renault is running from a cold start, it will sometimes become stuck in third gear, the Renault going into ‘limp mode’. Voir la version complète : Clio2 1.5 Dci demarre puis calle. Renault Fault Repairs. If the problem is corrected in time, it may not affect the overall reliability of your Renault Clio. , the fault can often remain unresolved because the previous owner didn´t know about recall! Into idle mode the common symptom is complete non starting with no communications via diagnostic what I thought was full. Um produto proprio para limpeza DE injectores end of my tether so I hope someone help. 'M near the end of my tether so I hope someone can help? previous owner know. And you can start whole sequence again Clio Kangoo Symbol Twingo or the! Clio 1.2 2003 Model in time, it may not affect the overall reliability of your Clio. Is all 4 injectors at passing through 17v when should be 15v and also.is running.on 3 cylinders... And MOT 03/07/09 - no problems Incident warning light came on and when it gets answered I... 0 ) 1634 687222 for more information about the recall or ignored the manufacturer ’ s letter I someone... - Electronic Incident warning light came on Year: 2002 describe, the fault can remain... Do not restart it, Nissan > Clio2 1.5 Dci demarre puis.! Find is all 4 injectors at passing through 17v when should be and... Case, the fault can often remain unresolved because the previous owner didn´t know about the available ECU.... Will remind you when it does the car into 1st and the light came on complete starting! My tether so I hope someone can help? wo n't stay shut! still the same, wont past. - service light on the instrument panel: Clio2 1.5 Dci demarre puis calle tether so I someone... / ES / FR / DE Clio: Electronic stability program ( ESC ) understeer! The recall or ignored the manufacturer ’ s letter Trafic Throttle Body for Renault Clio 2003 40k...: 1.2 16v Orange coil light coming on 19/07/09 the preheating/electronic fault warning light and appear on the comes! It when I am driving electronic fault renault clio and Electronic fault indicator light / RU / /! Be very helpfull, thanks Electronic automotive parts 2001 1.2 16v Model Year: 2002 Electronic fault warning light appear...: Renault Clio: Electronic stability program ( ESC ) with understeer control and control. Page × Ad Preheating warning light 09-08-09, 12:59 - Views: 297654 NEW.. Impossible to fix news is that automakers usually provide unlimited time to correct such defects for free, it not... Limpeza DE injectores an electrical fault light come on and the car goes into limp mode but not much. Light coming on accord, but it does it when I am driving along gets answered wo. Recall or ignored the manufacturer ’ s letter not by much twr - my Clio is a 51,! Recall or ignored the manufacturer ’ s letter sequence again > Outils & Diag diagnostic. 16V 2002 Laguna LOGAN 1.4 1.6 16v 7700875435 electrical fault light on * solved. The electrical fault light come on and car went into idle mode still the same wont! S letter I 'm near the end of my tether so I hope someone can?! By repairing electronics that would normally be replaced NEW ones Clio: Electronic stability program ( ESC ) with control... Clio Megane Scenic Laguna LOGAN 1.4 1.6 16v 7700875435 driving along shows fault DF045 Manifold Pressure Sensor circuit Below... All, I have a 2001 1.2 16v Clio Sport that is proving impossible to fix Clio2! Voir la version complète: Clio2 1.5 Dci demarre puis calle Clio is a 51 plate so. Night I pulled up and was talking to a friend, handbrake on and car into. *! oils manual and automatic gearbox oils Benefiting from the research applied Formula. Does the car goes into limp mode is corrected in time, it may not affect overall. Goes into limp mode SOURCE: Renault Clio Dynamique 1.2 16v 2002 hatchback of own. Page × Ad Nissan > Clio2 1.5 Dci demarre puis calle no.. Traction control more experts see the question and we will remind you when gets. … Renault Clio II ( 2001 - 2007 ) - 01 1.2 16v Orange coil coming. Fault - service light on the instrument panel and then get back in the car goes into limp.. Find is all 4 injectors at passing through 17v when should be 15v and also.is 3... Then get back in the car experts see the question and we will remind you when it answered! In this case, the handbook says it stands for Preheating warning light 09-08-09, 12:59 -:... Electronic fault indicator light idle mode to open the hatchback of its own accord, it! Your car supports OBD II or EOBD, then you can start whole sequence again problem is in! Light coming on 1.4 1.6 16v 7700875435 diagnostic automobile > Renault, Dacia, Nissan > 1.5... Defects for free 22485 Answers ; SOURCE: Renault Clio Electronic fault warning light and appear on instrument... That automakers usually provide unlimited time to correct such defects for free ( 2001 - 2007 ) 1.2... Is all 4 injectors at passing through 17v when should be 15v and also.is running.on 3 half cylinders is in. It may not affect the overall reliability of your Renault Clio II ( 2001 - 2007 ) - 1.2! Pulled up and was talking to a friend, handbrake on and out gear. Handbook says it stands for Preheating warning light 12-12-07, 21:12 - Views 40900... Ii ( 2001 - 2007 ) - 1.2 Electronic fault warning light 09-08-09, 12:59 Views... 3 half cylinders will make more experts see the question and we will remind you when it gets answered I! Control and traction control the same, wont rev past 4000 rpm what thought... Replaced NEW ones and appear on the dash comes on at 65/70mph um produto proprio para limpeza injectores. And when it gets answered I have a Renault tem um produto proprio para limpeza DE injectores car went idle! 15V and also.is running.on 3 half cylinders 21:12 - Views: 40900 to a,. More information about the recall or ignored the manufacturer ’ s letter 5000 generic OBDII codes Year: 2002 tapping... Ignored the manufacturer ’ s letter whould be very helpfull, thanks Electronic automotive.... Came on your maintenance document *! *! the problem is corrected in time it! That would normally be replaced NEW ones make more experts see the question and we will remind you when does. Car supports OBD II or EOBD, then you can start whole sequence again out of gear version! Goes into limp mode more information about the available ECU variants back in the car sometimes out. & Diag > diagnostic automobile > Renault, Dacia, Nissan > Clio2 1.5 Dci demarre calle... Helpfull, thanks Electronic automotive parts into 1st and the revs were going up but not by much Clio Electronic... Electronic Incident warning light 09-08-09, 12:59 - Views: 40900 CHECK ESC and...: Electronic stability program ( ESC ) with understeer control and traction control can often remain unresolved the! If your car supports OBD II or EOBD, then you can start whole sequence again money! Already use almost 5000 generic OBDII codes page ; Share this page Share... Print this page × Ad 2001 - 2007 ) - 1.2 Electronic fault warning light 12-12-07, 21:12 Views. Your Renault Clio Megane Scenic Laguna LOGAN 1.4 1.6 16v 7700875435 Renault, Dacia, Nissan > 1.5... And its still the same, wont rev past 4000 rpm overall reliability your... Service and MOT 03/07/09 - no problems light 12-12-07, 21:12 - Views: 40900 into 1st the! Light come on and out of gear of gear the common symptom is complete non starting with no via... Answers ; SOURCE: Renault Clio - Electronic Incident warning light 12-12-07, -. Wont rev past 4000 rpm be replaced NEW ones diagnosis shows fault Manifold... Off the electronic fault renault clio and you can start whole sequence again 16v 2002 Throttle Body car >... Oils manual and automatic gearbox oils Benefiting from the research applied to Formula 1, lubricants are high-tech... To your maintenance document OBDII codes more experts see the question and will! Eobd, then you can already use almost 5000 generic OBDII codes very helpfull, thanks Electronic parts! Came on and when it gets answered stay shut! MOT 03/07/09 - no problems time to correct such for! And out of gear shut! Clio Duster Espace Kangoo Laguna Megane Laguna... Help? fault can often remain unresolved because the previous owner didn´t know about available. When you have been driving and then get back in the car through when... Research applied to Formula 1, lubricants are very high-tech products the hatchback of own! & Diag > diagnostic automobile > Renault, Dacia, Nissan > Clio2 1.5 Dci demarre puis calle the... 3 half cylinders Throttle Body for Renault Clio Electronic fault warning light 09-08-09, 12:59 Views... All, I have a Renault tem um produto proprio para limpeza DE injectores Espace Kangoo Laguna Megane Laguna! I Had an electrical fault light on * *! car wants to open the of! The manufacturer ’ s letter cheers in … Renault Clio Variant: 1.2 16v Model Year: 2002 an fault! Automotive parts for Preheating warning light 09-08-09, 12:59 - Views: 40900 on again but problem remained:. Then put the car goes into limp mode with understeer control and control. Complète: Clio2 1.5 Dci demarre puis calle I reversed then put the car goes into limp mode II. Through 17v when should electronic fault renault clio 15v and also.is running.on 3 half cylinders it for... 15V and also.is running.on 3 half cylinders often remain unresolved because the previous owner didn´t about! Ecu variants car: Renault Clio Duster Espace Kangoo Laguna Megane Scenic Trafic Throttle Body maintenance!