Residents; Applicants; Return to Content. Find the best-rated apartments in Hampton, VA. Your new home will offer a convenient location in a beautiful, distinguished neighborhood. All Apartments. I have lived at Abbington at Northampton for a year and I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. Abbington at Northampton. Check out photos, floor plans, amenities, rental rates & availability at Abbington Crossing, Charlottesville, VA and submit your lease application today! Abbington at Hampton Center Apartments offers 1-3 bedroom rentals starting at $1,094/month. cardio/strength fitness center featuring LifeFitness equipment, outdoor lounge, … The folks in the front office are always professional and very helpful. Thu. Ask a Question. The 881 sq. Sat. gtag('config', 'UA-48753643-1'); Abbington at Northampton features an array of modern amenities and conveniences designed to complement your lifestyle. Welcome Home to Abbington at Hampton Center, a NEWLY RENOVATED community located in the heart of Hampton just moments from Peninsula Towne Center; close to Langley, NASA, Newport News Shipyard! 70 Lakeshore Dr # 55LD, Hampton, VA 23666 is a apartment unit listed for rent at $1,294/mo. Check for available units at Abbington at Northampton in Hampton, VA. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. Floorplans & Pricing. Donna and the rest of the office staff are very friendly and make you feel at home. Find the best-rated apartments in Hampton, VA. Abbington at Hampton Center Apartments is located at 70 Lakeshore Dr, Hampton, VA 23666 in the Northampton neighborhood. I do wish we had assigned parking , but for the most part I can park pretty close to my building. You searched for apartments in Abbington. See 11 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. business center with wireless printing, 24-hr. n.callMethod.apply(n,arguments):n.queue.push(arguments)}; Click a heart to get started! I'm happy with my choice and I'm sure others will be too. Debra, Resident. (function(w,d,s,l,i){w[l]=w[l]||[];w[l].push({'gtm.start': Click to view any of these 52 available rental units in Hampton to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. Read 177 reviews of Abbington at Hampton Center in Hampton, VA to know before you lease. business center with wireless printing, 24-hr. 291 Henderson Ct, Abingdon, VA 24210 - 1109975- |... 24210, Abingdon, Washington County, VA . 165 Kathann Dr # 250BKD, Hampton, VA 23605-1266 is a apartment unit listed for rent at $1,149/mo. See apartments for rent at Abbington at Hampton Center in Hampton, VA on Zillow.com. 1–3 Beds; 1–2 Baths; 638-1080 Sqft; Ç (757) 637-6593 Æ Send an Email. Ask the Community. Get directions. Read 237 reviews of Abbington at Northampton in Hampton, VA to know before you lease. Fri. 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM. ft. apartment is a 2 bed, 2.0 bath unit. This apartment community was built in 1972 and has 2 stories with 567 units. Open apartment layout. View unit and community amenities for Abbington at Hampton Center in Hampton, VA. Find the best-rated apartments in Hampton, VA. Abbington at Northampton features an array of modern amenities and conveniences designed to complement your lifestyle. Applicant FAQ; Utilities and Schools; Interactive Room Planners; Renters Insurance ; Schedule a Tour; Contact Us; Login.