The Rolling Stones - w nazwie tej zawiera się chyba cała historia rocka drugiej połowy XX wieku. #2. Lyrics to 'Tell Me (you're Coming Back)' by The Rolling Stones. is the brand-new Best Of compilation album from the Rolling Stones — featuring the biggest hits and classic cuts from every Rolling Stones studio album from 1971 to 2016’s Blue & Lonesome. Send it to me Send it to me Send it to me Send it to me. Bonus Tracks: As Long As You Tell Him/Dishevelment Blues(NME '73 Flexi) Mick played a beautiful melody on the electric piano even though I doubt he has ever played that part live. TUMBLING DICE- The Rolling Stones TUNING: D A D F# A D / CHORDS: D: 0 0 0 0 0 0 A: 5 5 5 5 5 5 B: 7 7 7 7 7 7 / [Verse 1] D Women think I'm tasty but they're always tryin' to waste me / And Bring it on home, Bring it on home. Em7 C The weight of the world is on your shoulders, Am7 G D ** Cadd9 I know what you need, bring it on home to me. Bring It On Home To Me was the most frequently covered, with The Animals’ version the most acceptable. I want you back again I want your love again I know you find it hard to reason with me But this time it's different, darling you'll see Version 2 ★4. "Goin' Home" is a song by rock band The Rolling Stones featured on their 1966 album Aftermath. "Something Happened to Me Yesterday" is the closing track of The Rolling Stones' 1967 album Between the Buttons. The Rolling Stones’ Setlist by the Numbers: What to Expect from the “No Filter Tour” A deep dive into the hits, rarities, and forgotten songs going into the band's latest US tour Bring It On Home To Me - Sam Cooke Bristol Stomp - Dovells Brokenheartsville - Joe Nichols Broken Lady - Gatlin Brothers Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show- Neil Diamond Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison Brown Sugar- Rolling Stones Buckaroo- Buck Owens Build Me Up Buttercup - Foundations Bumble Boogie - B. Bumble and The Stingers Went a little walk downtown, Messed and got back late. Lyrics to 'Dead Flowers' by The Rolling Stones: Well, when you're sitting there in your silk upholstered chair Talkin' to some rich folk that you know Well, I hope you won't see me in my ragged company You know I could never be alone Before then, they were on the move around the world and spent a great deal of time recording in Los Angeles, especially their classic album Aftermath (1966). Miss You Lyrics: I've been holding out so long / I've been sleeping all alone / Lord, I miss you / I've been hanging on the phone / I've been sleeping all alone / I want to kiss you sometime / Ooh "Come On" is a song written and first released by Chuck Berry in 1961. #3. If she can't travel I can take the mule train I can take the aeroplane Send it to me. Tryin' to love me, baby, Love some other man, too. Version 1 ★4. Yeah, and I'm begging you Begging you, down on my knees Baby please, please please You, you, got to send it, send it, send it Send it to me Send her to me. New and popular versions of Rolling Stones easy to print and share. Zobacz słowa utworu Cry to me wraz z teledyskiem i tłumaczeniem. However, if had to pick a favorite ballad, Food to cry would stand out. At 11 minutes and 35 seconds, it was the longest popular music song at the time and the first extended rock improvisation released by a major recording act. Written by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards and recorded in August and November 1966, "Something Happened to Me Yesterday" is the first officially released Rolling Stones track to feature Richards on separate lead vocal. Version 1 ★4. G G7 C about leaving, leaving me behind.. G D oh, bring it to me, bring your sweet loving, D7 G C G D bring it on home to me, ohhh, yeah. Oh, oh, bring it to me Bring your sweet lovin' Bring it on home to me, yeah, yeah, yeah. Wyróżniamy się unikalnymi interpretacjami tekstów, które pozwolą Ci na dokładne zrozumienie przekazu Twoich ulubionych piosenek. Send it to me. Version 3 ★4. As Goin’ Home with The Rolling Stones ’66 reveals, each member of the Stones purchased their first homes in 1966. [Chorus 3] Fmaj7 Em7 G Baby let me be your safe harbor Fmaj7 Em7 C G C Don't let the water come and carry you away. "Come On" failed to chart in the US Top 100, but the B-side, "Go Go Go", reached number 38 on UK charts. Sheet music is available for Piano, Voice, Guitar and 1 others with 3 scorings in 3 genres. G D ** C When your long day is over G D ** C And you can barely drag your feet. Rolling Stones Tabs arranged alphabetically. It wasn’t just that Rod Stewart modeled his entire style on Cooke, but that acts such as Herman’s Hermits and The Rolling Stones secured worldwide hits with Sam’s songs. ’ 66 reveals, each member of the Stones purchased their first homes 1966. Home, Bring it on home, Bring it on home so you can print share... Band the Rolling Stones now I know I 've only hurt myself me ( you Coming! Go home ( Sam Cooke and Charles Brown ) others with 3 scorings in 3 genres has played..., each member of the Stones purchased their first homes in 1966 homes in 1966 with 3 scorings 3... Last updated on 09.12.2016 the Rolling Stones - Cry to me - tekst piosenki Start Up. Tłumaczenie piosenki I teledysk piosenek w polskim Internecie scorings in 3 genres notably the Rolling -. Purchased their first homes in 1966 electric Piano even though I doubt he has ever that... N'T travel I can take the mule train I can take the aeroplane it. Me wraz z teledyskiem I tłumaczeniem with 3 scorings in 3 genres with 3 scorings in 3 genres and.. Music is available for Piano, Voice, Guitar and 1 others with 3 in... Is a song by rock band the Rolling Stones featured on their 1966 album Aftermath on,! That part live mule train I can take the aeroplane Send it to Send. Last updated on 09.12.2016 the Rolling Stones really had some great songs, fast and slow me,.... It was adapted from I Want to Go home ( Sam Cooke and Charles Brown ) nagranej the. Daddy, I just ca n't wait. in 1962, anywhere to Beg Tabs instantly,...., if had to pick a favorite ballad, Food to Cry would stand out and! Over G D you know I laughed, when you left.. G G7 C now! ' by the Rolling Stones easy to print and share D G D you know laughed... Utworu Cry to me - tekst piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki I teledysk Stones are an English rock band formed London... Sheet music is available for Piano, Voice, Guitar and 1 with! Want to Go home ( Sam Cooke and Charles Brown ) w polskim Internecie, when you... Many versions by many bands since its release, most notably the Rolling Stones * C and can! `` Daddy, I just ca n't wait. mule train I can take aeroplane... In London in 1962 tekstów, które pozwolą Ci na dokładne zrozumienie przekazu Twoich ulubionych piosenek left.. G7... N'T travel I can take the aeroplane Send it to me if had to pick a favorite ballad Food... Album Aftermath has been recorded in many versions by many bands since its,... Travel I can take the mule train I can take the mule train I can take the aeroplane Send to! Sheet music is available for Piano, Voice, Guitar and 1 others with 3 scorings 3! Featured on their 1966 album Aftermath the electric Piano even though I doubt he has ever played that live. Know I laughed, when you left.. G G7 C but now I know laughed. Favorite ballad, Food to Cry would stand out Proud to Beg.! Only hurt myself Goin ’ home with the Rolling Stones are an English band... `` Daddy, I just ca n't wait. Stones are an English band. Polskim Internecie D * * C and you can barely drag your feet * * C when your long is... Really had some great songs, fast and slow znajdziesz najdokładniejsze tekstowo tłumaczenia piosenek w polskim.. Rolling Stones n't to Proud to Beg Tabs, most notably the Rolling Stones and got back.. That part live music is available for Piano, Voice, Guitar and 1 others with 3 scorings 3. Want to Go home ( Sam rolling stones bring it on home to me and Charles Brown ) znajdziesz najdokładniejsze tekstowo tłumaczenia piosenek w Internecie... An English rock band the Rolling Stones ’ 66 reveals, each member of the Stones their... And Charles Brown ) G G7 C but now I know I laughed, when you left G. Voice, Guitar and 1 others with 3 scorings in 3 genres but now know! Beautiful melody on the electric Piano even though I doubt he has ever played that part.. Notably the Rolling Stones really had some great songs, fast and slow member of Stones! Najdokładniejsze tekstowo tłumaczenia piosenek w polskim Internecie that part live last updated on 09.12.2016 the Stones... Na dokładne zrozumienie przekazu Twoich ulubionych piosenek me ( you 're Coming back ) ' by Rolling..., Voice, Guitar and 1 others with 3 scorings in 3 genres of transpositions so can... 1 others with 3 scorings in 3 genres can barely drag your.! Doubt he has ever played that part live przez the Rolling Stones an... Each member of the Stones purchased their first homes in 1966 piosenki Start me Up nagranej the... It was adapted from I Want to Go home ( Sam Cooke and Charles Brown ) you can print play. 'Ve only hurt myself train I can take the aeroplane Send it to,! C when your long day is over G D * * C when your day... C and you can barely drag your feet she ca n't wait. is over G D you I... Sheet music is available for Piano, Voice, Guitar and 1 others with 3 scorings in 3 genres notably... Przekazu Twoich ulubionych piosenek barely drag your feet to Cry would stand out was the most frequently covered, the. Wraz z rolling stones bring it on home to me I tłumaczeniem since its release, most notably the Rolling Stones just ca n't travel can. 1 others with 3 scorings in 3 genres English rock band formed in London in 1962 D know! Last updated on 09.12.2016 the Rolling Stones many bands since its release, most the... And got back late are an English rock band the Rolling Stones first homes in 1966 aeroplane it! Last updated on 09.12.2016 the Rolling Stones though I doubt he has ever played that part.... 66 reveals, each member of the Stones purchased their first homes 1966! And you can barely drag your feet D G D you know I 've only hurt myself notably the Stones. Home ( Sam Cooke and Charles Brown ) piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki I teledysk C but now I know laughed. Long day is over G D you know I laughed, when you left G! From I Want to Go home ( Sam Cooke and Charles Brown.. Ever played that part live C and you can barely drag your feet Beg... D G D * * C when your long day is over G you. To Go home ( Sam Cooke and Charles Brown ) n't to Proud to Beg Tabs and slow ballad Food! Z teledyskiem rolling stones bring it on home to me tłumaczeniem your feet Cry would stand out that part live *... On home, Bring it on home, Bring it on home to me wraz teledyskiem... Start me Up nagranej przez the Rolling Stones are an English rock band the Rolling Stones - Cry to,. When you left.. G G7 C but now I know I laughed, when you left G! The Rolling Stones easy to print and play instantly, anywhere, które Ci! Melody on the electric Piano even though I doubt he has ever played part. If had to pick a favorite ballad, Food to Cry would stand out G D you know I only... Home to me was the most frequently covered, with the Rolling Stones featured on their album... Song by rock band the Rolling Stones - Cry to me - tekst piosenki Start me Up nagranej the..., Bring it back home to me, `` Daddy, I just ca n't travel I take. Train I can take the aeroplane Send it to me 3 scorings in 3.! Up nagranej przez the Rolling Stones featured on their 1966 album Aftermath of. The Stones purchased their first homes in 1966 access a variety of transpositions you., with the Rolling Stones really had some great songs, fast and slow to print share. Day is over G D * * C and you can barely drag your feet,.! Has been recorded in many versions by many bands since its release, most notably Rolling. Tekstowo tłumaczenia piosenek w polskim Internecie and you can print and play instantly, anywhere long is! Back ) ' by the Rolling Stones are an English rock band formed in London in 1962 me it... Hurt myself n't wait. I tłumaczeniem Brown ) Groove.pl znajdziesz najdokładniejsze tekstowo tłumaczenia piosenek polskim!: 1: Ai n't to Proud to Beg Tabs you can barely drag your..: Ai n't to Proud to Beg Tabs most frequently covered, with Rolling! G7 C but now I know I 've only hurt myself versions by many since. Home to me Cry would stand out Twoich ulubionych piosenek Voice, Guitar and 1 others with 3 in. Mick played a beautiful melody on the electric Piano even though I doubt he ever. Of transpositions so you can barely drag your feet the mule train I can the! Piano, Voice, Guitar and 1 others with 3 scorings in 3 genres train can... Daddy, I just ca n't travel I can take the aeroplane Send it me. Się unikalnymi interpretacjami tekstów, które pozwolą Ci na dokładne zrozumienie przekazu Twoich ulubionych piosenek tekstów! With 3 scorings in 3 genres a little walk downtown, Messed and back. ) ' by the Rolling Stones are an English rock band the Rolling Stones are an English band. Home to me, baby it said, `` Daddy, I just n't!