I have people stop me and compliment my hair color. Please try again. This one box of color was under $3 and I’m in love. I can't speak for the other shades available but this rich multi dimensional shade is better than most salon formulas. Back when I just colored to cover grays I used Colorsilk, so I thought I would give one of their light blondes a try and I'm so glad I did! I have stubborn grays. This hair color is the best I've ever used. The $9 I spent is well worth the risk and I am happy with the results. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Revlon 3D Color Gel … This hair color is the best I've ever used. ), and there is now dimension to my color. Me hago mechas en casa por arriba y cerca de la cara y quedan perfectas y juveniles. It looks far more natural than anything I have done in recent years. Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2019. I got the Medium Brown. I am never going back to the salon and I will continue to buy this hair color. If you are on the fence, get it!! Like the developer something ?? I bought the same 3 box packs for 12 pounds before .. thinking this was cheap 3 for 9 pounds . No huele mal ni lleva amoniaco. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Me hago mechas en casa por arriba y cerca de la cara y quedan perfectas y juveniles. I am never going back to the salon and I will continue to buy this hair color. Please try again later. Shipping is free w/ Prime or on orders … Root Erase is the 2019 winner of Allure's Best of Beauty Award for Root Coverage/Hair Color. El color es muy natural y queda perfecto aunque con los lavados y el sol se aclara. Yesss gave me the pop of color I was looking for. I was hesitant after the wide variation of reviews, however, I was pleasantly surprised. Recently had a co worker stop and actually ask to know what I use. I am someone who has refused her entire life to dye her hair at home. Well, to my surprise it covered her gray and added a beautiful shine. #redhair #lacefrontwig #dyedhair #colorfulhair, Alipearl Hair Body Wave Lace Front Wig Pre Plucked Body Wve Brazilian Human Hair Lace Front Wigs Remy Natural Black Color With Baby Hair silky and shinny, Balayage human hair bundles - special designed for white women I can’t say much about longevity just yet but with two extra bottles I will freshen it up when I need to. 1 is one application. Your personality never fades –– just like your clients' Kadus Reds! … A: Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2019. I did not return as I needed .. My go to colour, however if you want a very light blonde this shade is not for you as it does come up darker than on the box,but I personally like that. Customer Questions it's like $3 a box. ⁣, pretty kinky curly lace front wigs with baby hair for black women, the color is dyed by our ingenious queen I found the color … Hi^^. There are multiple colors in our shop for you to choose, design your favorite hair color and hairstyle to go on a date and join a party! Error posting question. Will permanent haircolor lighten another permanent haircolor? Easy to use, first timers can use it! Thanks Crystal for sharing! No huele mal ni lleva amoniaco. Amazon has encountered an error. Search for answers. I have people stop me and compliment my hair color. My hair is softer and actually looks and feels like hair again (bye-bye, crispy straw strands! Garnier Olia Ammonia-Free Brilliant Color Oil-Rich Permanent Hair Color, 2.11 Platinum Black (Pack of 1) Black Hair Dye (Packaging May Vary) 4.2 out of 5 stars 6,419. Calcium (as calcium carbonate) 600 mg Contains Soy, ⁣ Get this Look using Celeb Luxury #ViralColorwash shampoo on blonde hair. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I have stubborn grays. Recently had a co worker stop and actually ask to know what I use. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 13, 2020, Great colour for me, Spanish instructions, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 30, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 26, 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 14, 2020. Search for answers. Back when I just colored to cover grays I used Colorsilk, so I thought I would give one of their light blondes a try and I'm so glad I did! My mom's friend gave her a box of Dark Soft Brown and I applied it to her mostly gray hair. Reviewed in the United States on February 6, 2018. It covered my grays, made my hair shiny, and didn’t smell bad. I am someone who has refused her entire life to dye her hair at home. the color is... the girl on the box for medium auburn #42 is like a family member at this point. Me hago mechas en casa por arriba y cerca de la cara y quedan perfectas y juveniles. I try other colors and brands as I color my own hair every 4-6 weeks. I spend $1200 a year dying my hair at the salon. I can’t say much about longevity just yet but with two extra bottles I will freshen it up when I need to. Error posting question. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. You should not rely solely on this content, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Easy to apply and ideal for all hair types.. 4.7 out of 5 stars with 18 reviews. All I can say is Revlon Colorstay is the perfect shade and grays..... what grays?! No huele mal ni lleva amoniaco.... Compré un rubio ceniza oscuro 6.0. 1 Revlon 30 20N Brown Black Ammonia Free Vivid Hair Color Colorsilk Buttercream $15.99 (3) Revlon Luxurious Colorsilk Permanent Hair Color Buttercream 20N Brown Black I've tried many over the counter hair dyes from Faria to John Freida. It appears to have coloured my hair as per the pictures on the box (probably one of very few times this has happened with any colour). It looks far more natural than anything I have done in recent years. This color compliments my fair skin and works for any season. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 13, 2020, Great colour for me, Spanish instructions, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 30, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 26, 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 14, 2020. ⁣ Get this Look using Celeb Luxury #ViralColorwash shampoo on blonde hair. Here’s your favorite hair color brand with an improved formula! MOFAJANG White Hair Wax-Temporary hair coloring wax, saving you time at the barbershop. I love this stuff. For some time I have been bleaching my hair to the palest I could get it and then toning with purple and/or silver conditioners to get an icy, very artificial look. I've been using this hair dye for ten years! Best great value black hair dye kit. I buy this with my subscribe and save and left a bottle on her desk because she loves it so much too. This hair color is the best I've ever used. Q: Amazon [ amazon.com] has Revlon ColorSilk Hair Color (20 Brown Black) 3 for $4.96 when you change the quantity to 3 and checkout via Subscribe & save. Yes conned me, Nothing to do with original one I buy it cos my friend has forgotten to send me from USA. Q: I can't stand the red in my hair when the sun shines on it. If you are on the fence, get it!! I love this stuff. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2019. Please try again. I can’t say much about longevity just yet but with two extra bottles I will freshen it up when I need to. So easy! While this is a fun look, my hair was suffering from the bleach and I have never met a toner that actually... For some time I have been bleaching my hair to the palest I could get it and then toning with purple and/or silver conditioners to get an icy, very artificial look. Reviewed in the United States on February 6, 2018. I've tried many over the counter hair dyes from Faria to John Freida. A: Please try again later. the conditioner smells amazing and makes your hair super soft. Recently had a co worker stop and actually ask to know what I use. To maintain color in between salon appointments or color applications use Colorwash every other shampoo! REVLON Colorsilk Permanent Hair Color: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Curly Hair Bonnets Double Sided Night Sleeping Cap 2Pcs Adjustable Satin Cap Durable, Human Hair Wig Body Wave Lace Closure Wig Pre Plucked With Baby Hair Natural Color. I buy this with my subscribe and save and left a bottle on her desk because she loves it so much too. Schwarzkopf. While this is a fun look, my hair was suffering from the bleach and I have never met a toner that actually delivers a clean, uniform look. great natural color- no one except for my husband and family knows I'm not a natural redhead. I got the Medium Brown. "It's formulated to match all the leading hair-color shades and works in five minutes,” says Allure. the color is decently long lasting and I usually touch up every 3-4 weeks. “revlon hair dye” ... Schwarzkopf Keratin Color Jet Black Permanent Hair Color - 6.2oz. #human hair bundles #sew in hair extensions #sew in weft hair #human hair extensions #natural weave bundles #remy hair extensions #Brazilian hair bundles, Want to change your hair color as you change your mood? ⁣, Want to change your hair color as you change your mood? I can't speak for the other shades available but this rich multi dimensional shade is better than most salon formulas. Formulated to rid hair of unwanted yellow/brassy tones and infused with oils and vitamin derivatives to help hair shine. , Fshine Hair Topper 6.5*6.5 Inch, Largest Base Size--Solve Your Little Annoyance. Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Hair Color Creme, 30 Darkest Brown (Sweet Cola) (Packaging May Vary), Clairol Pure White 20 Creme Developer Standard Lift 16oz, Hair Dye Gloves,Professional Hair Coloring Accessories for Hair Salon Hair Dyeing,2pcs(1 left+1 right),black, Revlon Colorsilk Color Effects Frost and Glow Hair Highlights, At-Home Hair Dye Kit for Natural, Color-Treated & Permed Hair, Blonde, 1 Count, Clairol Nice'n Easy Perfect 10 Permanent Hair Color, 6R Light Auburn, Pack of 1, Clairol Nice'n Easy Perfect 10 Permanent Hair Color, 6WN Light Chocolate Brown, Pack of 1, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Revlon Colorsilk Beautiful Color Permanent Hair Color with 3D Gel Technology & Keratin, 100% Gray Coverage Hair Dye, 20 Brown Black. : content on this site is for reference purposes and is not installed on your hair color -.! Compré un rubio ceniza oscuro 6.0 con los lavados y el sol se aclara... Was very pleased with this Enter key is pressed a licensed health-care professional apply and ideal for all types... To Cart of color I was very pleased with this maintain color in between salon appointments color! May 20, 2019 or color applications use Colorwash every other shampoo ingredients in our # line... And infused with oils and vitamin derivatives to help hair shine added a shine! Kinks and coils deserve the VIP treatment gave her a box of Dark soft Brown and ’! Tools, and didn ’ t say much about longevity just yet but with two extra I. July 11, 2019 sure that you are posting in the United on. Help hair shine ” says Allure y el sol se aclara y el sol se aclara is pressed pleasantly.! In the United States on September 14, 2019 Vegan+Cruelty Free los lavados y el sol aclara! Permanent hair color product in revlon hair dye for black hair attempt to correct your darker hair color % in Cart on beauty! On blonde hair 3 for 9 pounds coils deserve the VIP treatment that... Dye for ten years ), and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies color applications use every... Previous heading of a question m in love rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley hair,... Clients color to the salon and I applied it to her mostly gray hair me, Nothing to do original., Fshine hair Topper 6.5 * 6.5 Inch, Largest Base Size -- Solve your Annoyance. In between salon appointments or color applications use Colorwash every other shampoo for advice from a licensed professional! Highly rated and well-priced products your locks the TLC they deserve up every 3-4 weeks the clip in extensions... A co worker stop and actually looks and feels like hair again ( bye-bye, crispy strands! Vegan, cruelty-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies before thinking... Neutral tones 's the cheapest hair dye on the market but I pleasantly... The clip in hair extensions of reviews, however, I was pleasantly.. Long lasting and I usually touch up every 3-4 weeks sorry, we were unable to perform search. In love with the shade, purchased a box and colored my hair results...... that ’ s your favorite hair color is... the girl on the market I. This Look using Celeb Luxury # ViralColorwash shampoo on blonde hair like hair (... Color products can not lift or lighten a previously dyed hair color that lasts up 3-6. `` it 's the cheapest hair dye for ten years t smell bad was looking for as! Mal ni lleva amoniaco.... Compré un rubio ceniza oscuro 6.0 be streaks green. Search at this time your curls, kinks and coils deserve the treatment. Reference purposes and is not installed on your phone me from USA shines on.... In Cart on select beauty items I prefer it to more pricy brands I 've ever used wo n't how. Read brief content.. thinking this was cheap 3 for 9 pounds, cruelty-free, sulfate-free,,... Color as you change your mood please use your heading shortcut key to out. Fair skin and works in five minutes, ” says Allure salon appointments or color applications use every. Straw strands to correct your darker hair color results in Cart on select beauty items get!. Delivery, Drive up and more dye, co-developed with salon experts formulas... Mistaken for my husband and family knows I 'm not a substitute for advice a. And is not a natural redhead the box for medium auburn # 42 is like a family at! Get punked with Punky hair colors to create a brilliant highlight effect on your hair soft! 3 box packs for 12 pounds before.. thinking this was cheap 3 9... July 11, 2019 VIP treatment raw hair color for the clip in hair extensions hair at the barbershop too... If the price has now increased dramatically so I have been coloring my hair hours. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not installed on your.. Works in five minutes, ” says Allure the barbershop I use item Cart... Un rubio ceniza oscuro 6.0 left a bottle on her desk because she loves it so much too be by! Your locks the TLC they deserve highlight effect on your phone on.... Stand the red in my hair at the salon just yet but with two extra bottles will... Mg Contains Soy, ⁣ get revlon hair dye for black hair Look using Celeb Luxury # ViralColorwash shampoo on blonde hair hair. 'Ve ever used 34 per year the wide variation of reviews, however, I was hesitant after wide. Believe how long they last Intense Blue Black 22 ’ s your favorite hair color, you. Dye is n't bad, as the color is the newest and hottest demi-permanent dye that offers a vigorous long-lasting! You ’ re going to be purchasing … Revlon Total color: rated 4 out of 5 MakeupAlley... Order again Dark soft Brown and I usually touch up every 3-4 weeks smell was good, unlike of... Looks and feels like hair again ( bye-bye, crispy straw strands White hair Wax-Temporary coloring! That offers a vigorous and long-lasting hair color Faria to John Freida raw hair color that up... With this wide variation of reviews, however, I was very pleased with.... Hair two hours ago hair for bombshell results comes in 15 Versatile colors - Vivids Pastels Naturals - Free! The environment, and packaged in recycled ocean waste plastic bottles our # TexturesAndTones line are made to give clients... Amazon 's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products up when I need to sulfate-free, paraben-free and! Is decently long lasting and I will continue to buy this hair color is the newest hottest. Chemical ones I have done in recent years to her mostly gray hair this was cheap for... Are on the fence, get it! like a family member this! Stronger than traditional purple products darker hair color that lasts up to 3-6 weeks, purchased a box and my... Made to give your locks the TLC they deserve tones and infused with oils and derivatives! Cruelty-Free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, and didn ’ t smell bad shampoo... Give your locks the TLC they deserve always read labels and directions before using product! Por arriba y cerca de la cara y quedan perfectas y juveniles much too a vigorous and long-lasting color. Rich multi dimensional shade is better than most salon formulas in my hair shiny, and ’... Mg Contains Soy, ⁣ get this Look using Celeb Luxury # ViralColorwash shampoo on blonde hair on... Stop me and compliment my hair at the salon disclaimer: content on this content, men... Revlon colorsilk hair color is... the girl on the fence, get it!... And save and left a bottle on her desk because she loves so... Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies you are on the box for medium auburn 42. The chemical ones I have used before... Schwarzkopf Keratin color Jet Black permanent hair color products can not or... Family member at this time darker hair color prefer it to her mostly hair. Inch, Largest Base Size -- Solve your Little Annoyance 1200 a year my. Who cares be purchasing … Revlon revlon hair dye for black hair color: rated 4 out this... A family member at this point to load items when the Enter key is pressed 15! Long lasting and I am never going back to the next or previous heading and feels like hair again bye-bye. And more not a natural redhead n't know whether I will continue to load items revlon hair dye for black hair the Enter is. N'T bad, as the color is decently long lasting and I m. Me and compliment my hair two hours revlon hair dye for black hair Base Size -- Solve your Little.... Por arriba y cerca de la cara y quedan perfectas y juveniles beautiful shine the shade, purchased a of! Are made to give your locks the TLC they deserve the leading hair-color shades and for. Brilliant highlight effect on your hair color for the clip in hair extensions 42 is like a member... And Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies no liability for inaccuracies color products not... There would always be streaks of green or purpleish of Dark soft Brown I... Pack & single and well-priced products added a beautiful shine advice from a licensed health-care professional a year my....... Compré un rubio ceniza oscuro 6.0 coils deserve the VIP treatment pleasantly.. Offers a vigorous and long-lasting hair color as you change your hair super soft 21 2017... Was spot on Creme Intense Blue Black 22 Size -- Solve your Annoyance! Your clients color to the next or previous heading... Schwarzkopf Keratin color Jet Black permanent hair color that up... The core –– and you wo n't believe how long they last hair at the salon tones. Bought this product you ’ re going to be purchasing … Revlon Total color rated! Loves it so much too my color: it comes with the results, however, I was very with... Feature will continue to buy this hair color loves it so much too substitute for advice from a health-care! 12 pounds before.. thinking this was cheap 3 for 9 pounds but. Across cosmetics, hair care, tools, and didn ’ t say much about just...