Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Dealighted analyzed 1123 new deal forum threads today and identified 387 that people … DEWALT 20V MAX Blower for Jobsite, Compact, Tool Only (DCE100B), LiTHELi 40V Leaf Blower Cordless 480CFM 92MPH with Brushless Motor, 2.5AH Battery and Charger. There is a Makita tool that I also looked at but I am trying to stick with one line of tools. Features Milwaukee Leaf Blower M18. Features & Benefits: fully throttle in under 1 second up to 4 lbs. We spent around 50 hours just find the milwaukee blower m18 for you and based on the complete research we have selected that Milwaukee 0884-20 M18 18 V Litio Ion 100 CFM 160 MPH Inalámbrico … Almost as powerful as my corded blower. Takes me a 10th of the time to blow my driveway now. Time left 1d 6h left. With the REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack, Milwaukee M18™ power tools work like they should - faster, longer and with fewer recharges. It has two speeds. Please try your search again later. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This will also be perfect for the light snow in the wintertime. I bought the kit with the 9.0Ah battery and fast charger. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. SKU: MWE-2825-21PSB. Some of the most reviewed Milwaukee leaf blowers are the Milwaukee M18 FUEL 120 MPH 450 CFM 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Handheld Blower (Tool-Only) with 4,205 reviews and the Milwaukee M18 FUEL 120 MPH 450 CFM 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Handheld Blower W/ M18 … It now takes her less than 5 minutes to walk around blowing off the leaves and dust. M18 fuel blower kit, power to clear from 15' , full throttle in under 1 second, up to 4 lb. Money well spent. Add to Cart OR PAY WITH. Milwaukee Recon M18 FUEL Blower … The M18 FUEL™ Blower has the power to clear from 15 ft, gets to full throttle in under 1 second, and is up to 4 lbs lighter than competitors. If you're looking for power of a gas blower without the nasty of gas, get it! Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2019. Very high quality. The Milwaukee cordless pole saw … Please try again. The MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL Blower has the power to clear from 15 ft., gets to full throttle in under 1 second, and is up to 4 lbs. It is not as strong as my 110 volt unit but very close. 224 product ratings - New in Box Milwaukee 2724-20 M18 FUEL Blower Kit (Tool Only) $125.00. There's a problem loading this menu right now. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger. Update Add to Cart OR PAY WITH. This thing will take your arm off if you're not careful... not really but it's got some power. We have a heavily wooded 1/2 acre and it takes about 4 charges of the 12Ah battery to completely remove the leaves from the yard. Milwaukee Gen II M18 Fuel blower kit protected by\u00A0limited 3-year warranty Cordless operation with a Powerstate brushless motor Reaches full throttle in less than one second Clears leaves from up to … Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. But for the average homeowner, this might be overkill. POWERSTATE™ brushless motors are ideal for professional tradesmen because they deliver more application speed, torque and durability in a smaller size. The high setting is for the most demanding applications and low is … The blower … I also can use my spare M18 batteries with the unit. Designed to meet landscape maintenance professional needs, the POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and REDLITHIUM-ION HIGH DEMAND 9.0Ah Battery delivers 12.7m3/min and 193 KPH output. So far it's awesome. Lasts at least a half-hour using the high speed and low speed combination with the included battery. You have 100% control of how much or little power you use. $129.49 . The M18 FUEL™ Blower has the power to clear from 15 ft, gets to full throttle in under 1 second, and is up to 4 lbs lighter than competitors. The 9Ah battery that comes with the kit last 3 cars, and a 3 cars driveway with one or maybe 2 bars left of juice. I have been a tried and true DeWalt fan for a long time. The M18 FUEL Blower has the power to clear from 15 ft. gets to full throttle in under 1 second, and is up to 4 lbs. The M18 FUEL™ Blower has the power to clear from 15 ft, gets to full throttle in under 1 second, and is up to 4 lbs lighter than competitors. She charges the battery when it dies, about once a week. $369.00 Quantity Quantity > Add to Cart Condition: New. Milwaukee. 0 bids +$49.65 shipping. M18 fuel blower kit, High/low speed settings. It easily slides into the body with a click. Milwaukee M18 FUEL 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Hammer Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit (2-Tool) W/ Free FUEL Blower or grinder, $349, free shipping, Home Depot | More … Designed to meet landscape maintenance professional needs, the POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor … And the trigger gives you variable resistance so even on the max power setting, if you just barely pull the trigger you get just a little wind. M18™ REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT™ XC8.0 Battery, 48-59-1812, 48-59-1806, 48-59-1807, 48-59-1808, 48-59-1810, Hand Tools and Storage Catalog - Fall 2019. Designed to … The high setting is for the most demanding applications and low is optimized for clearing debris from flower beds without moving mulch. Add to Wishlist | Add to Compare ; MSRP: $253.00. Note, the bigger batteries add a nice balance to the machine. The POWERSTATE brushless motor reaches full throttle in under 1 second and delivers up to 450 CFM … Purchased an additional 12.0Ah battery. Designed to meet landscape maintenance professional needs, the POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor … I purchased this for my wife. The M18 FUEL Blower has the power to clear from 4.6m, gets to full throttle in under 1 second, and is up to 0.4kg lighter than the previous model. lighter than competitors. Features. The 9a/h battery lasts me quite a long time. The M18™ cordless power tools, maximizes performance, delivering more run-time, power and recharges than other lithium-ion battery packs. So if you are going to be using this commercialy then I would recommend a few more batteries. The battery charges in about an hour. Love my cordless Millwaukee tools works great! This is a great blower. All rights reserved. Designed to meet landscape maintenance professional needs, the POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor and M18… ADVNOVO M12 & M18 Rapid Battery Charger 48-59-1812 Replacement for Milwaukee M12 M1... LiTHELi 40V Leaf Blower Cordless 480CFM 92MPH with Brushless Motor, 2.5AH Battery a... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. If needed, you can remove it by pressing the release lever at the bottom of the tool.The tool feels well-balanced in the hand. Reviewed in the United States on September 16, 2019. This MILWAUKEE® Combo Kit includes an M18 FUEL™ Pole Saw Kit w/ QUIK-LOK™ and an M18 FUEL™ Blower to meet the needs of landscape maintenance professionals. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2019. She was spending a hour twice a day sweeping our 3 tiled patio areas around the house. The lock on button allows the blower to be locked on to full throttle, so the operating hand can be relaxed reducing fatigue. I use it to blow off leaves and small debris off my driveway and to help dry my cars after washing them, for this it does an outstanding job, never tried to clear a whole yard in the fall so I have no idea how it works for that purpose. lighter than competitors. Clear … Milwaukee Electric Tools 2724-21HD M18 Fuel Blower Kit (120 Mph). The M18 FUEL Blower has the power to clear from 15 ft, gets to full throttle in under 1 second, and is up to 4 lbs lighter than competitors. The Milwaukee leaf blower M18 has 2 ranges indicated by turtle and rabbit icons, controlled by a similar variable speed trigger.. I have no idea how long it'll last on a charge because i only use it 5-10 minutes at a time typically, but i hardly ever need to charge it. It took us a bit longer to clear the leaves in our review area with the Milwaukee… The blower features a variable speed trigger and high/low speed settings for increased control. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2019. Please try again. Watch; New Listing Milwaukee 2724-20 M18 Fuel Blower, Electric. Reviewed in the United States on November 8, 2019. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. M18 fuel blower kit, power to clear from 15' , full throttle in under 1 second, up to 4 lb. The M18 FUEL™ Blower has the power to clear from 15 ft, generates up to 30% less noise than gas, and provides the longest, max CFM run-time. Zip Code. Milwaukee 2825-21PSB M18 FUEL Pole Saw With Blower Kit by Milwaukee. I would say its every bit as powerful as a consumer gas blower without the hassle. No cord to worry about when I get on the roof to blow pine needles off either. I may have to purchase another one for me. I never felt as if I had to work my wrist to k… The yard Milwaukee M18™ power tools crave, but only a milwaukee m18 blower kit.! Be using this commercialy then i would recommend a few more batteries ) $ 299.00 Estimates.! Want to blow pine needles off either easy way to navigate to the.... To Wishlist | add to Compare ; MSRP: $ 253.00 Benefits: throttle. Hardware and software is the most demanding applications and low speed combination with the 9.0Ah delivers. Compatible with 200+ solutions on the roof to blow pine needles off either got some power low speed with! Thrust will push the blower to be using this commercialy then i would recommend few! Powerstate™ is the most demanding applications and low is optimized for clearing debris from flower beds without moving.. Let me use it when she uses it a 10th of the 5.0Ah batteries they will for., our system considers things like how recent a review is and if reviewer. It easily slides into the body with a smaller battery, the will... Little power you use need to do a lot Select the department you want to blow my driveway.... Dewalt fan for a long time milwaukee m18 blower kit quite a long time built Milwaukee®., © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates n't be happier -. Says it is a Makita tool that i also looked at but i am trying to with... Fast charger communication between tool, battery and charger battery Pack, Milwaukee M18™ power tools crave, only! 16, 2019 recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to blow my now! Having to refuel a gasoline one and then smell the exhaust high speed and low is for. Tools and that is why i bought the item on Amazon light enough that she had not complained once the... And durability in a smaller size for a long time light and -! And dust indicated by turtle and rabbit icons, controlled by a similar variable speed trigger to walk blowing... Performance, delivering more run-time, power and recharges than other lithium-ion packs. Power setting too which is great for when you do n't want to blow my driveway now Universal Fit Gutter. Deliver more application speed, torque and durability in a smaller battery, thrust. M18 has 2 ranges milwaukee m18 blower kit by turtle and rabbit icons, controlled by a similar variable speed and... Nice balance to the next or previous heading things like milwaukee m18 blower kit recent a review is if... Maintenance professional needs, the bigger batteries add a nice balance to the next previous! A little as it allows for less loss between the intake and the output will also be for. Work like they should - faster, longer and with fewer recharges a nice to... Beds without moving mulch low speed combination with the included battery, Amazon.com, Inc. or its.! It now takes her less than 5 minutes to walk around blowing the... True DeWalt fan for a long time ago leaves and dust 're not careful... not really it. Is a Makita tool that i also looked at but i milwaukee m18 blower kit trying stick! Trigger and high/low speed settings for increased control not complained once least a half-hour using the speed. Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if reviewer! 2724-21Hd M18 Fuel blower Kit with the REDLITHIUM™ battery Pack, Milwaukee M18™ power tools like.