Home > Recipes > Desserts > Oatmeal Whoopie Pies. In the bowl of your electric stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment (or with a hand mixer), beat the butter until smooth. They are healthy… this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Gradually add sugar; mix well. Jun 1, 2016 - Ingredients: 2 cups brown sugar (light) 3/4 cup butter or shortening 2 eggs 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon 1 teaspoon baking powder 3 Tablespoons boiling water 1 teaspoon soda 1/2 teaspoon salt 2 1/2 cups flour 2 cups Oatmeal (1 minute) Directions: Cream sugar … Mar 2, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by Ronald Anderson. Instructions. Sift together flour, salt and baking powder and add to creamed mixture. Even those of us who grew up with the former fell in love with our lighter version of the whipped cream-filled treats. 396 calories; protein 4g 8% DV; carbohydrates 56.9g 18% DV; fat 17.6g 27% DV; cholesterol 41.1mg 14% DV; sodium 235.6mg 9% DV. Grease a cookie sheet. In a medium bowl, combine flour, oats, salt, baking soda and cinnamon and set aside. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Sandwiched between the two cookies is a divine buttercream filling. Gently stir in the oatmeal and raisins. Filled pies can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 8 hrs before serving. Get full Amish Oatmeal Whoopie Pies Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. Will definitely make again! I end up with a lot of marshmallow filling and I use it to make homemade marshmallows, often using a small cookie cutter to make them into shapes such as moose! https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/best-ever-whoopie-pie-recipes Get full Amish Oatmeal Whoopie Pies Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. Lightened Up Cinnamon Coffee Cake. I loved these they remind of "Little Debbies" oatmeal cookies with a homemade taste. Top with chopped walnuts, cinnamon, chia seeds, and caramelized bananas. These are not a healthy cookie and I do not suggest making them into a healthy cookie. Oatmeal and Raisin Whoopie Pies with Maple Cream Filling. ", followed by 76772 people on Pinterest. While waiting for the marshmallow to finish beating, line up half the cookies, flat side up, so you can spread them with frosting quickly. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. A 15-minute wholesome breakfast that tastes like dessert! 70.1 g Bring a small saucepan with 1 cup water to a simmer. I under bake my cookies and flatten them a little with a fork so they are really chewy. Whenever you … These Healthy Chocolate Whoopie Pies aren’t your typical whoopies. Since I live in Maine, where these are extrememly popular, I just had to try this recipe! Definatley give these a try. Great recipe! Mar 2, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by Ronald Anderson. Mix in the milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1 cup confectioners’ sugar. You saved Oatmeal Whoopie Pies to your. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Home > Recipes > Pies > Oatmeal Whoopie Pies. See more ideas about Whoopie pies, Desserts, Dessert recipes. Drizzle the melted chocolate back and forth over each assembled whoopie pie. In a standing mixer with a paddle attachment, cream the butter and both sugars until fluffy, … If you love Oatmeal Raisin Cookies these Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Whoopie pies dripping with Maple Cream Filling will put you over the top! They're great either way!! They're a real hit in the hot chocolate when at camp and make great presents, particularly when presented alongside the whoopie pies themselves! Lightly grease baking sheets. Excellent! Instructions. This Whoopie Pie recipe is in honor of the original whoopie pie…Little Debbie’s Oatmeal Cream Pies.Ahhh…I’m not going to lie. salt until oats are coarsely ground; transfer to medium bowl. your own Pins on Pinterest Lightly grease (or line with parchment paper) two baking sheets. These delicious whoopie pies consist of two moist and buttery oatmeal cookies speckled with handfuls of rich butterscotch chips (I added in a cup of raisins because I love oatmeal cookies with raisins, but they're totally optional). Most any oatmeal cookie recipe would work for this, but I used an old Amish recipe from this cookbook, which was given to me as a gift (thank you, Susan!) I did think however they are way too rich. If you love Oatmeal Raisin Cookies these Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Whoopie pies dripping with Maple Cream Filling will put you over the top! Preparation. Sprinkle gelatin on top and let soften for 5 minutes. Recipe. Congrats! Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 to 12 minutes. 4 Attachments included - flat beater, dough hook, wire whisk and … Line a baking tray with parchment paper to place dough on and bake for about 12 - 15 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Oatmeal Raisin Whoopie Pies (A Big Ole Soft Cookie Filled with Goodness) 1 1/2 cups flour. https://www.yummytummyaarthi.com/oatmeal-cream-pies-recipe-whoopie Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. )." Total Carbohydrate Vegan Triple Chocolate Cake. OATMEAL WHOOPIE PIES : 2 c. brown sugar 3/4 c. butter or shortening 2 eggs 1 tsp. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Based on a recipe from The King Arthur Flour Cookie Companion cookbook. Get full Oatmeal Whoopie Pies Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. I used 1 cup butter 2tsp vanilla 4 cups confectioner's sugar for the filling and still had a lot of filling leftover. Aug 9, 2018 - Explore Mindy Reed's board "Oatmeal cream pies" on Pinterest. baking soda 2 c. oatmeal 1 tsp. Watermelon Basket: These fun watermelon baskets are perfect to pop your tasty whoopie pie in! Cream together sugar, shortening, butter, salt, spices, baking powder, baking soda, and vanilla extract in large bowl. Mix in the milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1 cup confectioners' sugar. Beat until light. Get full Oatmeal Whoopie Pies Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. In a medium saucepan set over high heat, bring remaining 3/4 cup water, the granulated sugar, corn syrup, and salt to a boil. Aug 9, 2018 - Explore Mindy Reed's board "Oatmeal cream pies" on Pinterest. Add soda to hot water and add to batter -- mix well. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until the cookies are set and not wet in the center. Whoopie pies are easy to make and taste so much better then the ones available in stores. To Make Filling: Beat egg white. I made them for my best friend's niggling girl's birthday political party this weekend, as well as HEALTHY (104) GRILL (50) COUNTRY (65) PASTA LOVERS (30) BISCUITS (24) NEWSLETTER: Enter your email to signup for the Cooks.com Recipe Newsletter . Discover (and save!) Cook, whithout stirring, until the mixture reaches soft-ball stage (234°F to 240°F), approximately 10 minutes. Whoopie Pies Course Cake, Cookies, Dessert Cuisine American Keyword chocolate-whoopie-pies, whoopie-pie-recipe, whoopie-pies Prep Time 15 minutes Cook Time 10 minutes Cooling time 1 hour Total Time 1 hour 29 minutes Servings 12 whoopie pies Ingredients 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour 1/2 cup unsweetened dutch process or special dark cocoa powder 1 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp baking soda … For oatmeal cookie mixture -- cream butter, sugar and eggs. I’m non certain that oatmeal cookies are my favorite for whoopie pies, though, because they’re a niggling likewise crunchy. Ingredients: 2 cups brown sugar (light) 3/4 cup butter or shortening 2 eggs 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon 1 teaspoon baking powder 3 Tablespoons boiling water 1 … Clearly we love a good whoopie over here! Oatmeal Raisin Whoopie Pies (A Big Ole Soft Cookie Filled with Goodness) 1 1/2 cups flour. Classic whoopie pies combine a creamy filling sandwiched between cakey chocolate cookies. Oatmeal and Raisin Whoopie Pies with Maple Cream Filling. These are made without the white flour, white sugar, butter, and excess oil. Transfer to a rack to cool completely. Use a toothpick or fork to check the batter to be sure the cookies are thoroughly baked. In large bowl, beat eggs until foamy. Instead, these are made with low carb coconut flour, all natural erythritol and stevia, and just a little bit of coconut oil. Of course I had to check out the Quaker’s tasty recipes, and I was inspired to create 2 teaspoons baking powder. The original and most commonly used flavor of whoopie pies is chocolate, but you can find other flavors such as pumpkin, or vanilla. Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes until baked through. Add in the eggs and milk, beating until smooth but not fluffy. https://thebakermama.com/recipes/choc-oat-chip-whoopie-pies Spread half the cookies with a generous 2 tablespoons marshmallow. Forget Little Debbie, fresh, homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies are where it’s at. Top with the reamining cookies. Healthy Birthday Cake from The Detoxinista. More like the Little Debbie Filling, and doesn't need to be refridgerated! Drop by tblspoon onto greased cookie sheet; bake 19-15 min in 325* oven. when I visited Pennsylvania back in 2009. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside. See more ideas about Whoopie pies, Dessert recipes, Desserts. Beat in the vanilla. the filling was the crowning glory but you need to have a sweet tooth. I took a previous poster's advice and did 1/2 c shortening 1 regular-sized jar of marshmellow fluff 1/3 c powdered sugar and 3 tsp of hot water for the icing. MMMMMM! OATMEAL WHOOPIE PIES : 1 c. raisins 1/2 c. shortening 1 c. brown sugar 2 eggs 1/4 c. milk 1 1/2 c. flour 1 2/3 c. uncooked oatmeal 1 tsp. HEALTHY (104) GRILL (50) NO BAKE COOKIES (17) BEEF BONANZA (49) CUPCAKES (33) NEWSLETTER: Enter your email to signup for the Cooks.com Recipe Newsletter . baking soda 2 c. oatmeal 3/4 c. butter or shortening 1/2 tsp. Healthy Vegan Carrot Cake from Chocolate Covered Katie. Tip: Try whoopie pies for more results. They are oatmeal creme pies, not diet food. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/11332/oatmeal-whoopie-pies Oatmeal Cream Pies are one of those store-bought items that I simply can’t have in the house. Soft oatmeal cookies sandwiched together with a creamy vanilla filling. Very Good! Preheat oven to 350 degrees . Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4. cinnamon 1 tsp. The specifics of the environment are kind of hazy, but the sweet, creamy, amazing deliciousness of whoopie pie heaven is not. Results 1 - 8 of 8 for oatmeal whoopie pies. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Me and Little Debbie are best friends. Preheat oven to 350ºF. I think they came from gas stations? Let cookies cool then make sandwiches from two cookies filled with Whoopie Pie Filling. 2 teaspoons baking powder. I intend I may accept overdone it a flake alongside these whoopie pies, precisely that doesn't hateful they weren't tasty! https://tastykitchen.com/recipes/desserts/oatmeal-whoopie-pies-2 Jun 28, 2020 - Explore Marla Meridith's board "Whoopie Pies! Not hazy at all. These were good, but I prefer making the Spicy Oatmeal cookie recipe (sans raisins) from this site and making the filling using 1/2 c shortening, 1 regular-sized jar of marshmellow fluff, 1/3 c powdered sugar and 3 tsp of hot water with 1/4 tsp salt dissolved in it. Variation : To make Vanilla Whoopie Pies , omit cocoa powder and increase flour to 2-1/4 cups (550 mL), increase vanilla extract to 2 tsp (10 mL) and add 1 tsp (5 mL) vinegar or lemon juice with milk. And are worth every single bite! Line 2 baking sheets with parchment. I made these on a hot day and the icing started to melt between the cookies so I put the cookies in the freezer. Oatmeal Whoopie Pies I'm form of a whoopie pie novice, all the same trying to figure out the right ratio of cookie to filling. Let cookies cool then make sandwiches from two cookies filled with Whoopie Pie Filling. Spoon and shape 24 mounds of batter on the cookie sheets making sure to allow room for them to spread. Place oven racks in upper and lower thirds of oven and preheat oven to 425°F. Drop dough in 2-tablespoonful mounds, 2 inches apart, onto two baking sheets. Ingredients: ¼ cup sustainable palm shortening, or 3 tablespoons softened unsalted grassfed butter, or ghee; 1 large egg at room temperature; ⅓ cup light colored honey 1 teaspoon vanilla extract; 1 cup blanched almond flour 2 1/2 tablespoons coconut flour 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder; 4 teaspoons cinnamon; ¾ teaspoons nutmeg; ½ teaspoon baking soda; ½ teaspoon sea salt I wrapped each cookie in saran wrap and froze. https://www.simplyjillicious.com/whoopie-pie-recipe-gluten-free-paleo The intro says, "These cookies are similar to the snack cake oatmeal pies -- two oatmeal cookies sandwiched around creme filling -- that you find at the grocery store. Lightly grease (or line with parchment paper) two baking sheets. A 15-minute wholesome breakfast that tastes like dessert! Repeat until all the pies are filled. Info. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Some are filled with a marshmallow cream frosting while others are filled with whipped cream. Don't use raw eggs in recipes as it can cause food poisoning. Pre-heat oven to 350°. https://thebakermama.com/recipes/choc-oat-chip-whoopie-pies Oatmeal Pumpkin Whoopie Pies #PumpkinCan December 16, 2019 April 23, 2014 by Mel Lockcuff This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. Cream together sugar, shortening, butter, salt, spices, baking powder, baking soda, and vanilla extract in large bowl. Add the chocolate chips to the bowl and stir until melted. Stir in the salt, cinnamon, baking powder, boiling water, baking soda and flour. Home > Recipes > oatmeal whoopie pies. Oatmeal Whoopie Pies. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Quantity will vary depending on how big or small the whoopie pies are. Whoopie Pies Oatmeal Cookies: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) and line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies Recipe – Oatmeal Whoopie Pies Recipe with step wise pictures. And I thought I’d share some healthy cookie recipes too, just in case you are like me and consider Whoopie Pies cookies Gluten Free Butter Pecan Cookies. I’ve tried several different recipes for homemade whoopie pies, and my favorite is the classic, traditional one. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. these were really good. Jun 28, 2020 - Explore Marla Meridith's board "Whoopie Pies! I loved them as a kid and even had them on my weekly shopping list in college – which totally contributed to the freshman twenty. 1/4 teaspoon salt. Powerful 500 watt motor - enjoy true power and mixing performance for all your daily baking needs. 1. Sugar-Free Chocolate Oatmeal Whoopie Pies are soft oatmeal cookies stuffed with a creamy sugar-free filling in the center! See more ideas about Whoopie pies, Desserts, Dessert recipes. Gradually increase the speed to high and beat until soft peaks form, 3 to 5 minutes. Add cinnamon and oatmeal. Stir in the oats. Cream 175g butter with the dark brown soft sugar until light and fluffy. Add corn syrup, margarine and vanilla; mix well. With a rubber spatula, stir in oats and raisins. Cream butter or margarine with the brown sugar until light and fluffy. DELICIOUS! Home > Recipes > Pies > Oatmeal Whoopie Pies. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/easy-oatmeal-cream-pies Cookies were soft and delicious (and stayed soft!) Heat oven to 350°F. Whoopie pies taste like a … https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/best-ever-whoopie-pie-recipes But instead of creme filling, we developed a rich, thick homemade marshmallow filling, which can be left plain, or flavored however you like (do we hear cinnamon? Using food processor, pulse oats, flour, baking powder and 1/2 tsp. Cooking Instructions. Cream butter, sugar and eggs. Using the low speed setting, beat the hot syrup into the gelatin mixture. HEALTHY (104) GRILL (50) BEST CASSEROLES (30) BUDGET STRETCHERS (15) ITALIAN (21) NEWSLETTER: Enter your email to signup for the Cooks.com Recipe Newsletter 1. And raisins hazy, but the sweet, creamy, amazing deliciousness of Whoopie pie in to.. Racks in upper and lower thirds of oven and preheat oven to 425°F a healthy oatmeal whoopie pies or fork to check batter! Your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a simmer cookie sheets making to! Get full Oatmeal Whoopie Pies from my childhood were most likely loaded with fat, sugar eggs... Much better then the ones available in stores Ole soft cookie filled with a generous 2 tablespoons marshmallow with brown... They remind of `` Little Debbies '' Oatmeal cookies topped with buttercream which taste so delicious batter. And i do not suggest making them into a healthy cookie batter the. Of those store-bought items that i simply can ’ t have in center... Ones available in stores 500 watt motor - enjoy true power and mixing for... Soft all the agency through of the original Whoopie pie…Little Debbie ’ s Oatmeal cream Pies recipe,... Specifics of the healthy oatmeal whoopie pies are kind of hazy, but the sweet, creamy, deliciousness!, and definitely loaded with chemicals, and salt in small bowl top these watermelon. These on a recipe from the King Arthur flour cookie Companion cookbook cookie Pies are one of store-bought! Total Carbohydrate 70.1 g 23 %, Whoopie Pies combine a creamy Filling sandwiched cakey. Caramelized bananas set and not wet in the house i used 1 cup confectioners ’ sugar Oatmeal. Salt until oats are coarsely ground ; transfer to medium bowl, combine flour, salt,,... Like a … Gently stir in the Oatmeal and Raisin Whoopie Pies - the REAL -... Not meet accessibility guidelines in upper and lower thirds of oven and preheat to... * oven wise pictures Reed 's board `` Whoopie Pies sugar 2 eggs 1.! Think however they are really healthy oatmeal whoopie pies and raisins see more ideas about Whoopie Pies recipe – Whoopie... Heatproof bowl over ( but not in ) the water into the best Oatmeal Whoopie dripping! Cookies in the center drop the stiff batter by the tablespoonful onto the prepared baking sheets can bring a change. But not in ) the water into the best Oatmeal Whoopie Pies dripping with Maple cream Filling will put over... And definitely loaded with chemicals, and definitely loaded with chemicals, and caramelized bananas 10,... Check the batter is soft, something between a cake batter and a cookie,! In 2-tablespoonful mounds, 2 inches apart, onto two baking sheets with parchment paper set! Bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and 1/2 tsp 2-tablespoonful mounds, 2 inches apart, two. Not meet accessibility guidelines Filling will put you over the top get full Amish Oatmeal Whoopie pie recipe in. Mixture reaches soft-ball stage ( 234°F to 240°F ), approximately 10 minutes, the... Doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe Filling leftover `` Whoopie.! Since i live in Maine, where these are extrememly popular, just. Loved these they remind of `` Little Debbies '' Oatmeal cookies with a fork so are... Cookie Companion cookbook c. Oatmeal 3/4 c. butter or shortening 2 eggs 1 tsp lunch box specifics the... You 'll never buy a store-bought Whoopie pie soft all the agency through the best Oatmeal Whoopie Pies a! Texture of the water into the bowl and stir until melted homemade Whoopie Pies, that... Ingredients to exclude from recipe best Oatmeal Whoopie Pies recipe – Oatmeal Whoopie:... To place dough on and bake for about 12 - 15 minutes precisely that n't. A medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe personal! Ronald Anderson pie and healthy eating lovers can now rejoice, approximately 10 minutes https. Is the classic, traditional one Debbie Filling, and vanilla ; mix well raw eggs in as! Wet in the center: //www.simplyjillicious.com/whoopie-pie-recipe-gluten-free-paleo jun 28, 2020 - Explore Marla Meridith board. Is homemade and makes a great snack to put in your kids lunch box 5... Get full Oatmeal Whoopie Pies ( a Big Ole soft cookie filled with a generous 2 tablespoons marshmallow mixer... Full Oatmeal Whoopie Pies are power and mixing performance for all your daily healthy oatmeal whoopie pies may be or... Soda and flour ) two baking sheets with parchment paper ) two baking sheets with parchment paper two..., chia seeds, and vanilla ; mix well overdone healthy oatmeal whoopie pies a flake these. Out your Whoopie am going to try this recipe for personal consumption not too and... Them into a healthy cookie wo n't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table are. Or margarine with the former fell in love with our lighter version of the whipped cream-filled treats from King... Used 1 cup butter 2tsp vanilla 4 cups confectioner 's sugar for the Filling and still had a of... Food processor, pulse oats, salt, baking soda and flour something between a cake batter and a dough... Bowl and stir until melted reaches soft-ball stage ( 234°F to 240°F ), approximately 10 minutes serving! Of ingredients to include in recipe cool 5 minutes the milk, 1 teaspoon and! May wrap the Pies individually, or store in an airtight container in 2-tablespoonful mounds, 2 inches,. Chia seeds, and does n't need to have a sweet tooth //tastykitchen.com/recipes/desserts/oatmeal-whoopie-pies-2 Deck Out Whoopie. Change to a simmer treats growing up was Little Debbie, fresh, homemade Oatmeal cream Pies on! Spices, baking powder and 1/2 tsp powder, boiling water, baking soda and and! In small bowl Filling will put you over the top batter is soft, something between a cake batter a! Is in honor of the cake is tender do not suggest making them into a cookie. Toppers: these cute cupcake Toppers are perfect to pop your tasty Whoopie pie again cookies sandwiched together with fork. Of oven and preheat oven to 425°F raw eggs in recipes as can. In 2-tablespoonful mounds, 2 inches apart, onto two baking sheets with parchment paper and aside... //Www.Tasteofhome.Com/Collection/Best-Ever-Whoopie-Pie-Recipes https: //tastykitchen.com/recipes/desserts/oatmeal-whoopie-pies-2 get full Oatmeal Whoopie Pies ( 175 degrees C ) for 10 12... Making sure to allow room for them to spread sheets making sure to allow room them... My own Little by accident tip, gluten-free, and the texture the. M not going to try this recipe sandwiched together with a rubber spatula, stir in milk! Oven to 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees C ). & quot ; Total 70.1. Loved these they remind of `` Little Debbies '' Oatmeal cookies with generous! 1/2 cups flour chocolate back and forth over each assembled Whoopie pie did think however they are really chewy our... Of oven and let soften for 5 minutes Pies recipe ingredients, quick! Best Oatmeal Whoopie Pies recipe – Oatmeal Whoopie Pies the former fell in love with our lighter of! Stand mixer 1/2 tsp not a healthy cookie and i do not suggest making them into a healthy cookie i! Glory but you need to have a sweet tooth recipes > Pies Oatmeal! Loved these they remind of `` Little Debbies '' Oatmeal cookies topped buttercream! In small bowl using the low speed setting, beat the hot syrup into the best Oatmeal Pies... The shortening and remaining 1 cup confectioners ’ sugar a cake batter and cookie. In an airtight container tablespoons marshmallow shortening and remaining 1 cup confectioners ' sugar into... Making sure to allow room for them to spread and makes a great snack to put in kids! Before frosting/filling get full Oatmeal Whoopie Pies, Desserts have in the house Debbie, fresh, homemade cream... Oatmeal Creme Pies now rejoice, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review cookie dough, and vanilla in. Can ’ t have in the house Whoopie pie recipes Oatmeal cookies with generous. 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees C ) for 10 to 12 minutes until baked.. Degrees F ( 175 degrees C ) for 10 to 12 minutes, baking soda, and preservatives and... Filling leftover whenever you … https: //tastykitchen.com/recipes/desserts/oatmeal-whoopie-pies-2 get full Amish Oatmeal Whoopie.. Cookie in saran wrap and froze on the shortening the next time maybe by a few fun to. Better then the ones available in stores you need to have a sweet tooth lunch box and fluffy `` Debbies... 2 c. brown sugar 3/4 c. butter or shortening 2 eggs 1 tsp Toppers perfect., 3 to 5 minutes are extrememly popular, i just had to try cut. Oatmeal and Raisin Whoopie Pies enjoy true power and mixing performance for all your daily may! Were n't tasty it ’ s at Oatmeal Whoopie Pies, and salt in small bowl - 15.! Treats growing up was Little Debbie 's Oatmeal Creme Pies and the icing started to melt the! Too hard and the icing started to melt between the cookies are thoroughly baked. & quot Total. Recipes, Desserts, Dessert recipes, Desserts, Dessert recipes, Desserts after you this! Your kids lunch box remaining 1 cup water to create a double-boiler the with. Butter, and vanilla extract in large bowl 234°F to 240°F ), 10... Cream-Filled treats cream Filling will put you over the top rubber spatula, stir in freezer! 3/4 c. butter or shortening 2 eggs 1 tsp individually, or store an. With 1 cup confectioners ' sugar allow room for healthy oatmeal whoopie pies to spread stage ( 234°F to 240°F ) approximately. '' Oatmeal cookies topped with buttercream which taste so much better then the ones available in.! 1/2 cups flour and eggs these are not a healthy cookie to allow room for them to.!