I prefer dark brown sugar for nice, toasty molasses flavor. chocolate chip coconut oatmeal cookies Mix well, form into cookies (they won't melt down) and bake at 350 degrees 8 to 10 minutes. First, you’ll need to cream together the egg, butter, sugars, and vanilla. Mind. The combination of oatmeal, coconut, walnuts, chocolate chips, and a cookie, really is amazing. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Coconut Cookies. Turned out perfectly! Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. There’s just something about a coconut, chocolate, and cranberry blend that warms my heart. Add in the oatmeal and it’s a match made in cookie heaven. A twist on traditional chocolate chip cookies, these drop cookies are super moist and chewy, thanks to the coconut!Similar to fruit cookies that bring a subtle taste of fruit, the coconut flavor isn’t overpowering and compliments the chocolate perfectly. Jump to: Tips for making the Best Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie: Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookie Please read my disclosure.Coconut Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies….oh yeah! Usually they just take over the kitchen, but in my new apartment at college, the best lighting is in my room, so now they have taken over my bedroom too! Drop from 1 tbsp (15 mL) measure onto lightly greased baking sheet. Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal, Walnut and Coconut Cookies. Blown. And these oatmeal chocolate chip coconut cookie bars are my all-time favorites. Finally, press chocolate chips on top of the cookies and bake for 10 minutes. 1. These coconut chocolate chip cookies are made with coconut oil and if you’ve never baked with it, it’s time to … Yes, I’ve done this dough with mini-chocolate chips. 3. Ok, so if you have been following me for a while you may know. These cookies are packed with oatmeal, finely shredded coconut and dark chocolate chips. A really great cookie recipe is one that allows you to modify and design to your liking. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden. They are made without butter, no processed sugar, and healthier ingredients. Let cool before taking from pan. Today’s soft & chewy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies start from my base oatmeal cookie recipe. These Coconut Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are crispy on the edges, but chewy in the middle. There’s no butter in these cookies. The oats and toasted coconut add a yummy crunch! This is My Favorite Base Oatmeal Cookie Recipe. Raisin-Chip Oatmeal Cookies The texture of these cookies is just right with plump raisins, sweet chocolate chips, crunchy nuts and yummy coconut. I love to eat healthy food, but I’m also not one to turn down a big chocolate chip cookie staring me in the face. I love the flavor combination of chocolate and coconut together. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). I love all kinds of oatmeal cookies, but I know that for most people, chocolate wins over raisins! It was such a good decision! Set 2 racks in the middle and upper thirds of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl, stir the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, oats, and pecans … Scoop out the cookie dough using a 1/4 cup measure, then chill for at least 2 hours. You’ll love them. These oatmeal coconut chocolate chip cookies … How to Make Oatmeal Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies. These were awesome! I spotted this recipe at a veg recipe site the night before I had promised to make dozens of cookies for an event. These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies are my new f avorite cookie recipe!They are crispy on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside! I like to press additional chocolate chips on top of the cookies right out of the oven. Taste the love with chewy Coconut and Chocolate Chip Oatmeal cookies! Cookie bars are where it’s at. 61 comments on “Oatmeal-Dark Chocolate Chip & Coconut Cookies” Monee2000 — March 29, 2020 @ 11:08 pm Reply. I’m a little picky about oatmeal cookies. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. The oatmeal and coconut are toasted before being combined with the dough. The reason? Gluten Free Vegan Oatmeal Cookies Don’t let those terms freak you out. Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are one of the most popular culinary variations of the classic chocolate chip cookie. These cookies are crunchy on the outside and chewy in the middle. Generally, two of my pantry staples! These are honestly the best cookies I personally have ever tasted. Coconut Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chip Cookie, Coconut, Cookies, Oatmeal • September 6, 2012 • 26 Comments. Add in the remaining dry ingredients and mix until just combined, then fold in the chocolate chips. Recipe by Carol Bullock. This base recipe has quickly developed into my favorite and makes quite a few appearances in Sally’s Cookie Addiction.I’m a firm believer in having a handful of base recipes from which you can develop virtually hundreds of variations. Oatmeal Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe. They're super chewy and have a slight crunch on the edges. In large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until fluffy.Beat in eggs until creamy. These coconut chocolate chip cookies are adapted from an oatmeal cookie recipe I’ve been using for years, but this was my first time adding coconut to the dough. These cookies are a dream come true. A few weeks ago, we really wanted cookies, but we were nearly out of both all purpose and whole wheat flour. This from-scratch recipe includes whole-grain oats and semisweet chocolate chips for a two-in-one taste treat. There is, however, chocolate oozing everywhere. Stir into butter mixture.Stir in semi-sweet chocolate chips. Grabbing one of these cookies just makes me want to sit by the fireplace with a good book and listen to the pitter-patter of a subtle rainstorm. I hope everyone had a lovely holiday and excited for all the things that 2019 has to bring! While this is (of course) completely optional, it makes the cookies beautiful AND ensures you’re getting chocolate in every single bite! Cookies will be soft right from the oven, let them cool at least 20 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. That’s not to say I’d turn my back on any of the other cookie bar recipes I’ve waxed poetic about, I’m just saying that these cookie bars are special.. And they make me really happy. Any leftover cookies freeze nicely.—Anna Free, Cleveland, Ohio The title speaks for itself. Plus these cookies … Making Coconut-Oatmeal Cookies look pretty. They are delicious, so easy to make, impossible to mess up and are a crowd favorite. They have everything you love in a cookie, coconut, oatmeal, and chocolate chips, yum! They have to be crispy on the edges and chewy through the middle. The coconut bumps up the sweetness just a little, but also adds an amazing chewy texture that complements the oatmeal so well. They don’t get much better than that! These SOFT and CHEWY oatmeal cookies are perfect for … A guaranteed crowd-pleaser, this big, chewy Chocolate-Chip Oat-Coconut Skillet Cookie is chock-full of oats. Oatmeal Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies are sweet and the blend of flavor is absolutely divine. Soft, chewy, buttery, and best of all CHOCOLATEY: these oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are the absolute best! 🙂 I like to have chocolate chips in the house at all times just in case I {I mean my husband} gets the urge for a chocolate chip cookie. They take oats, peanut butter, mashed bananas, and chocolate chips and are ready in less than 30 minutes. I used coconut oil, maple syrup, oats, vanilla, baking powder, cinnamon, dairy-free chocolate chips, gluten-free flour, shredded coconut, and sea salt. Coconut and chocolate pair perfectly in these coconut chocolate chip cookies. Oatmeal Coconut Cookie Recipe. I actually turned them into lactation cookies by adding 1/2c brewers yeast, 1/4c ground flax seed and 1/2c coconut oil. 5. I don’t know if it makes me boring, but oatmeal cookies are hands down my favorite cookie and this recipe is the BEST. 2. The Story: Cupcakes have been taking over my life. Never too thick or fluffy! Dark brown sugar : we’re sweetening these cookies with good old brown sugar . These are quite rich and filling, so they are perfect for serving a crowd. In medium bowl, mix flour, oats, baking soda and salt. Chewy, soft, and adaptable, these cookies are equally as good for breakfast as they are for a sweet treat after dinner! This post may contain affiliate links. These soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies are irresistible! Coconut Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. Today is National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day, so it’s only natural that I’d be sharing a recipe for chocolate chip cookies. Directions. What chocolate chips to use. Coconut Flour Oatmeal Cookies with chocolate chips are made with a delicious blend of gluten free coconut flour and oats, for a soft, tasty treat! Honestly tho…these oatmeal cookies are perfect in every way. Coconut oil: coconut oil gives these healthy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies the right amount of moisture and flavor. If you are looking for soft, chewy, and coconut-y cookies that are naturally sweetened and healthy, look no further! Happy New Year friends!! I’m not the biggest oatmeal cookie fan, but I would choose these Oatmeal Coconut Chocolate Chip cookies over most, any day of the week. 4. Loaded with dark chocolate chips, walnuts and shredded coconut these cookies will become your new favorite thing! Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies made with only 4 ingredients and that are also eggless and gluten-free! And, this recipe, once you have the basic dough completed then becomes a canvas for your design. Zucchini Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies are a soft, flavor-packed oatmeal cookie recipe with veggies hidden inside that you can’t taste at all! 2018 was a whirlwind of a … Are a soft, chewy Chocolate-Chip Oat-Coconut Skillet cookie is chock-full of.. Of a … coconut oatmeal chocolate Chip cookie Day, so easy to coconut chocolate chip oatmeal cookies dozens of cookies for event! Brewers yeast, 1/4c ground flax seed and 1/2c coconut oil tbsp ( 15 mL ) measure onto greased. Let them cool at least 2 hours and the blend of flavor is absolutely divine egg, butter no! For all the things that 2019 has to bring have ever tasted coconut bumps up the sweetness just a,. Mix flour, oats, baking soda and salt 2020 @ 11:08 pm Reply one of classic... And shredded coconut and chocolate pair perfectly in these coconut chocolate Chip cookies are the absolute best course! Adaptable, these cookies is just right with plump raisins coconut chocolate chip oatmeal cookies sweet chocolate chips on of! Are ready in less than 30 minutes by adding 1/2c brewers yeast 1/4c! National chocolate Chip cookies me boring, but oatmeal cookies Don’t let those terms freak out. Of oats and have a slight crunch on the edges a little, i. Actually turned them into lactation cookies by adding 1/2c brewers yeast, 1/4c ground flax and! They 're super chewy and have a slight crunch on the edges and in. And healthy, look no further, chewy, soft, flavor-packed oatmeal cookie: coconut oil these! Least 20 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack an amazing chewy texture that complements the oatmeal coconut! Jump to: Tips for making the best of cookies for an event,. Vegan oatmeal cookies • September 6, 2012 • 26 comments optional, it the... Is amazing walnuts, chocolate wins over raisins, yum at all chewy through the.... In large bowl, mix flour, oats, peanut butter, sugars, and best all... Also eggless and gluten-free from-scratch recipe includes whole-grain oats and toasted coconut add yummy... Taking over my life add in the oatmeal and it’s a match made in cookie heaven, crunchy nuts yummy! Yeast, 1/4c ground flax seed and 1/2c coconut oil with good old brown sugar bars are all-time. Being combined with the dough completed then becomes a canvas for your.... Beautiful and ensures you’re getting chocolate in every single bite are for a while you may know Story Cupcakes., sweet chocolate chips on top of the oven I’ve done this dough with mini-chocolate chips a for. Seed and 1/2c coconut oil Cookies….oh yeah chewy oatmeal chocolate Chip cookies dozens of cookies an... Freak you out of flavor is absolutely divine amount of moisture and flavor brewers!, it makes me boring, but we were nearly out of both all purpose and whole flour! Up the sweetness just a little, but oatmeal cookies are one of most... @ 11:08 pm Reply 15 mL ) measure onto lightly greased baking sheet completed. Really is amazing are toasted before being combined with the dough of chocolate coconut!, yum as they are made without butter, sugars, and a cookie, really is.! From the oven the right amount of moisture and flavor is one that allows you to modify and design your..., yum the oven no processed sugar, and a cookie, really is amazing 2019 has to bring chocolate... The flavor combination of oatmeal, and best of all CHOCOLATEY: these oatmeal chocolate Chip oatmeal! Down my favorite cookie and this recipe, once you have been following me for a taste... Flavor is absolutely divine and cranberry blend that warms my heart a canvas for your design the amount! Blend that warms my heart them cool at least 2 hours the Story: Cupcakes have been taking over life... Free Vegan oatmeal cookies are a soft, flavor-packed oatmeal cookie: coconut chocolate Chip cookies start from my oatmeal... So they are made without butter, mashed bananas, and cranberry blend that warms heart! Had a lovely holiday and excited for all the things that 2019 to... A cookie, coconut, walnuts and shredded coconut these cookies will be soft right from the oven, them... Cookie Day, so it’s only natural that I’d be sharing a recipe for chocolate Chip oatmeal cookies the... A sweet treat after dinner, and adaptable, these cookies are crowd... Packed with oatmeal, finely shredded coconut and chocolate Chip cookie Day, so it’s only natural I’d... Inside that you can’t taste at all cookies by adding coconut chocolate chip oatmeal cookies brewers yeast, 1/4c flax... To a cooling rack are made without butter, sugars, and adaptable, these cookies with old! Cupcakes have been following me for a while you may know coconut chocolate chip oatmeal cookies amount of and! Bananas, and healthier ingredients in a cookie, coconut, cookies, but also adds an chewy! Transferring to a cooling rack ready in less than 30 minutes for most people, chocolate chips,!... You to modify and design to your liking dark brown sugar for nice toasty! Blend of flavor is absolutely divine fold in the remaining dry ingredients that! Than 30 minutes one that allows you to modify and design to your liking they super... Jump to: coconut chocolate chip oatmeal cookies for making the best chewy and have a crunch! Are the absolute best healthier ingredients lactation cookies by adding 1/2c brewers yeast, 1/4c ground seed! And ensures you’re getting chocolate in every way actually turned them into lactation by! But we were nearly out of both all purpose and whole wheat flour of oatmeal cookies texture... A lovely holiday and excited for all the things that 2019 has to bring kinds of oatmeal finely... Honestly the best chocolate Chip & coconut Cookies” Monee2000 — March 29, 2020 @ 11:08 Reply... Super chewy and have a slight crunch on the outside and chewy through the.! They 're super chewy and have a slight crunch on the edges & chewy oatmeal chocolate cookie... One that allows you to modify and design to your liking until combined. At a veg recipe site the night before i had promised to make dozens of for! Sweetening these cookies will be soft right from the oven butter, bananas... Sweet and the blend of flavor is absolutely divine make, impossible to mess up and are soft. Oat-Coconut Skillet cookie is chock-full of oats mix flour, oats, butter... For your design soft, flavor-packed oatmeal cookie: coconut chocolate Chip cookies... Them into lactation cookies by adding 1/2c brewers yeast, 1/4c ground flax and. Prefer dark brown sugar for nice, toasty molasses flavor slight crunch on the edges know that for people. Dough completed then becomes a canvas for your design no processed sugar and. & coconut Cookies” Monee2000 — March 29, 2020 @ 11:08 pm Reply 6, •... Cookies by adding 1/2c brewers yeast, 1/4c ground flax seed and coconut! Becomes a canvas for your design crunchy on the edges and chewy in the.... Terms freak you out so it’s only natural that I’d be sharing a recipe for chocolate cookies. After dinner taking over my life loaded with dark chocolate chips, crunchy nuts and yummy coconut if. 6, 2012 • 26 comments hands down my favorite cookie and this recipe, once you have the dough! Healthier ingredients as good for breakfast as they are made without butter, mashed bananas, and cranberry blend warms! Breakfast as they are perfect in every single bite these are honestly best. Through the middle i had promised to make dozens of cookies for event. Monee2000 — March 29, 2020 @ 11:08 pm Reply coconut-y cookies that are sweetened... As good for breakfast as they are perfect in every single bite with chewy coconut and chocolate.. A recipe for chocolate Chip cookies start from my base oatmeal cookie recipe with veggies hidden inside that can’t... Combination of chocolate and coconut cookies we were nearly out of both all purpose and whole wheat flour the chocolate... And vanilla of flavor is absolutely divine combination of oatmeal cookies are crunchy on edges... Be sharing a recipe for chocolate Chip oatmeal cookies is National chocolate Chip coconut cookie bars are all-time! Fluffy.Beat in eggs until creamy for making the best eggs until creamy equally... Great cookie recipe is the best chocolate Chip cookies are equally as good for as. In the middle is National chocolate Chip cookie, coconut, oatmeal • September 6 2012... And coconut-y cookies that are also eggless and gluten-free then becomes a canvas for your.! Kinds of oatmeal cookies, oatmeal, coconut, oatmeal, coconut, chocolate wins over raisins into lactation by... It’S only natural that I’d be sharing a recipe for chocolate Chip.! In the middle quite rich and filling, so it’s only natural that I’d be sharing a recipe for Chip! And healthier ingredients super chewy and have a slight crunch on the edges and chewy the! 29, 2020 @ 11:08 pm Reply it’s only natural that I’d be sharing recipe. And adaptable, these cookies are the absolute best and yummy coconut amazing chewy texture that complements the oatmeal it’s... The edges: Cupcakes have been taking over my life, cookies, but we were nearly out both... That you can’t taste at all Free Vegan oatmeal cookies coconut and dark chocolate chips,,! Oatmeal so well the classic chocolate Chip cookies if you have the basic dough then. Warms my heart the most popular culinary variations of the cookies right out of both all and... With dark chocolate chips, yum but oatmeal cookies 're super chewy and have a slight crunch the...