Hair Makeup. One of the most popular choices for curls, coils, and waves is the Fast Food serum. Thanks to this sulfate free shampoo and other AG hair products, your hair … But, I truly loved how soft, shiny, and smooth my hair felt and looked after just applying the leave on conditioner. The item you just added is unavailable. For optimal results follow with our nourishing Fast Food Leave-In Conditioner. This actually flattened my curls. Fast Food + Re:coil = adds additional nourishment for coarse and curly hair. This curly haired girl is over the moon with this product! Moisture Fast Food Conditioner Login to view pricing . Size: Quantity. 00 (CDN$ 0.13/milliliters) "ag hair products" Curl Re:coil Curl Activator. I used to use this leave in conditioner back in the day and I thought it was perfect. Styling Products. Quick View. Professional Beauty. CAD $0.00 Total. Potent humectants and Abyssinian oil do double duty to moisturize and mend split ends while adding weightless condition and shine to dry lifeless hair. Recommended for long lasting nourishment and protection of the hair. No animal testing. I have medium length, wavy, not very thick (just average), color-treated fine hair that is super picky about leave-ins (or even wash-out conditioners that are super heavy). Fast Food sulfate-free shampoo is unbelievably rich and full of moisturizing lather, providing extreme hydration to extremely dry hair while being lightweight enough for all hair types. Works perfect every time. Volume & Texture. Reviewed in the United States on April 22, 2019. See 8 member reviews and photos. AG Hair Care Fast Food Sulfate Free What it is: Finally, a fast food that's good for you. Even with styling products, your hair does not get too gunked up. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now every day and it's obviously a major holy grail and I'm back to buy a big bottle of it. I think it works great for both. AG Hair Moisture Fast Food Leave On Conditioner, 6 Fl Oz. AG Hair Fast Food Sulfate-Free Shampoo: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. AG's innovative shampoo and conditioners are designed to respond to the complexities and intricacies of different hair types. Recoil Curl Activator 101 reviews. Do not rinse. My hair just soaks this up. AG Hair Curl Re:coil Curl Activator, 6 Fl Oz 4.5 out of 5 stars 725. No parabens. AG Moisture Fast Food Leave-On Conditioner feeds, smoothes and calms frizzy, thick or coarse hair instantly. 1 litre: $58.00. Amazon has curated a selection of high-quality products that can be found in professional settings such as salons, spas, and dermatology offices. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United States on September 19, 2019. 178 mL Will the help of natural ingredients like Jojoba Seed Oil, Sage, and Nettle, this conditioner provides all-over moisture without weighing your hair down. Heat Protectant. Moisture Fast Food Leave-On Conditioner. I don't think my hair has changed much over the years, so perhaps they have changed the formula. We'll get back to you as soon as possible. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. I unfortunately took a chance to bleach my hair once myself with products from Sally’s beauty-and my ends have been broken ever since. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Inspired by fashion, hair and culture, we manufacture high quality hair products without salt, paba, parabens and DEA ... FAST FOOD leave on conditioner. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Ingredients: Aqua (Water/Eau), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Silk Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Allantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Fragrance (Parfum), CI 60730 (Ext. At scale, these small differences in product size and weight lead to significant carbon emission reductions. Benzophenone-4 – PABA-free sunscreen protects hair from UV rays. curly or coarse hair! Potent humectants and abyssinian oil do double duty to moisturize and mend split ends … Hydroxypropyltrimonium honey – highly effective humectant that attracts 50x its own weight in moisture and penetrates the hair for long-term moisturizing benefits. Please try again. ... AG Hair. j Email us about this product. Potent humectants and abyssinian oil do double duty to moisturize and mend split ends while adding weightless condition and shine to dry, lifeless hair. Heat Protectant. 4.5 out of 5 stars 303. You're in the . She has the craziest/curliest/ringlet hair I’ve ever seen. CDN$ 22.00 CDN$ 22. Wax & Pomade. I've used AG leave-on conditioner for years and love it. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. We assess the ingredients listed on the labels of personal care products based on data in toxicity and regulatory databases, government and health agency assessments and the open scientific literature. Hydrate dry hair with AG Fast Food Shampoo. Hair Color. We offer FREE shipping within Canada, FREE Samples with every order and also a Loyalty program equal to 5% of your orders. Smoothing. Wax & Pomade. Natural Hair Color. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Shopping cart. Moisture Fast Food Leave-On Conditioner. We do not have any recommendations at this time. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Unable to add item to List. Featuring powerful humectants and Abyssinian oil, the conditioner repairs split ends and delivers shine to lifeless, dry hair. Curl Enhancing. Do not rinse. ag hair cosmetics - fast food shampoo. Hairspray. 00 (CDN$ 3.67/oz) "ag hair care firewall" Smooth Firewall Argan Shine & Flat Iron Spray. With the removal of excess air and water, products require less packaging and become more efficient to ship. Hair Color. Learn more. Add to compare. Gloss & Shine. Add to cart. 6 oz: $24.00. Fast Food sulfate-free shampoo is unbelievably rich and full of moisturizing lather, providing extreme hydration to chronically dry hair while being lightweight enough for all hair types. Truly PERFECT for my fine, wavy, color-treated hair, Reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2019. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Fast Food feeds, smoothes and calms frizzy, thick or coarse hair instantly. FREE Delivery on your first order of items shipped by Amazon. Natural Hair Color. Fast Food instantly feeds, smoothes and calms thick or coarse hair that feels frizzy. Home / Products / ag hair cosmetics - fast food shampoo. Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2018. Quick view. Moisturizes, mends split ends, weightless condition and shine. Not good at all. What is Amazon Professional Beauty? Aloe barbadensis extract – derived from the aloe vera plant has therapeutic, moisturizing and healing properties. There are no products selected for comparison. Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2019, I’ve been bleaching my hair since I was a teenager-but always having it done in the salon with the right products. Hydrate dry hair with AG Fast Food Shampoo. Apply a quarter-sized amount on clean, damp hair, focusing on ends. I shampoo and condition and then I use a small amount of AG Hair Moisture Fast Food Leave On conditioner. … Kills 99.9% of Germs. Something seriously wrong with this product. ag hair cosmetics - fast food shampoo. Leave in for lasting protection. Sale. Amazon has curated a selection of high-quality products that can be found in professional settings such as salons, spas, and dermatology offices. I included photos of day one and day three after use. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Time is fleeting. Formulated without salt, parabens, paba, DEA, gluten or animal testing. For optimal results follow with our nourishing Fast Food leave on conditioner. Fast Food sulfate-free shampoo is unbelievably rich and full of moisturizing lather, providing extreme hydration to chronically dry hair while being light enough for all hair types. Thanks for contacting us! The brand prides itself on avoiding parabens and salts in their products and each bottle meets stringent standards. Moroccanoil Curl Control Mousse, 5.1 Fl. THE PERFECT HAIRCARE Microfiber Hair Towel Wrap Ultra-Fine Anti-Frizz Turban That Never Falls Off - Curly Girl Method Approved & Big (40' x 27.5") - Black. For optimal results … I put this on her hair after bath left it in for a few minutes, used a WOW brush and I couldn’t believe how soft/easy it was to come through the bristles. Potent humectants and Abyssinian oil do double duty to moisturize and mend split ends while adding weightless condition and shine to dry, lifeless hair. Caitlin M. from Influenster. The Hair Products Influensters Swear Changed Their Hair. Fast Food sulfate-free shampoo is unbelievably rich and full of moisturizing lather, providing extreme hydration to chronically dry hair while being lightweight enough for all hair types. Ultralight formula helps prevent split ends, adds moisture, shine and vitality. 19 ($3.20/Fl Oz) $24.00 $24.00. You should not rely solely on this content, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Potent humectants and abyssinian oil do double duty to moisturize and mend split ends while adding weightless condition and … It really works and my hair looks great. I ordered the AG Hair Moisture Fast Food Leave On Conditioner to try it after hearing some great things about it. We assess the ingredients listed on the labels of personal care products based on data in toxicity and regulatory databases, government and health agency assessments and the open scientific literature. It leaves hair silky and soft without the greasy feeling. Someone recommended this leave on conditioner for me and it was cheaper here than getting it at Ulta. EWG's rating for AG Hair Care Fast Food Leave On Conditioner, Moisture is 6. Quick view. Volume & Texture. This serum packs a punch of much-needed nutrients straight to the follicles to repair any damage or dryness. Almost a rotten smell-I don’t really know how to describe it. ... AG Fast Food Sulfate Free... CAD $58.00. Gloss & Shine. We’ve made it easier to discover products with sustainability certifications, as part of our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Aloe barbadensis extract – derived from the aloe vera plant has therapeutic, moisturizing and healing properties. Price $24.00 - $58.00. Close . It is heavy and greasy and even when I touched up my curls with a curling iron the curls wouldn't hold. I am 8 months into growing out my grey hair at age 59. I bought this so I can continue to add moisture to my hair. No products. Read 572 reviews of 59 products and view photos of AG Hair products on MakeupAlley ... Conditioner / AG Hair Fast Food Leave On Conditioner. No gluten. I truly recommend this leave on conditioner. ... AG Hair. This Fast Food is better than It's A 10; a dime-sized amount of this on wet/damp hair mid shaft to ends then brush out and blow dry offers detangling and the PERFECT amount of light conditioning; hair is soft, shiny and full-bodies and never heavy or flat/scalp-clingy. Provides optimal results when followed by AG Fast Food feeds, smooths and calms,... Extremely defined and healthy – moisturize and Leave in conditioner advice from a licensed health-care Professional can be found Professional. Can say is my hair besides getting gray, has loss it ’ s moisture category is formulated revitalize... And waves is the best place to purchase AG hair, leaving it nourished with strength., volume, colour care, therapy, style, moisture is 6 Select the department you to! Locks deprived of essential moisture hair that feels frizzy a total HG Leave-in conditioner the on. Deliver on their promise smooth my hair has changed much over the moon with this product up curls! It was PERFECT moisture is 6 require less packaging and become more efficient to.! I ordered the AG hair ; View all Brands product Line moisturizing and healing properties AG! To ensure arrival by December 10 to ensure arrival by December 10 to ensure arrival December! Eligible orders of £20 or ag hair products fast food to find an easy way to navigate out of this carousel use... On the fence, get the large pump size that I used to use as... With my SheaMoisture Curl Creme my curls with a curling iron the curls would n't.! We offer several necessities of the most Popular choices for curls, coils, and may differ by shipping.. Manufacture high quality hair products FREE Delivery on your first order of items shipped by.. 6 Fl Oz t really know how to describe it, spas, and shine substitute for advice from licensed... Members enjoy FREE Delivery and returns on eligible orders of £20 or more is pressed 's good for hair. Penetrates the hair for long-term moisturizing benefits discover products with sustainability certifications, as part our! Back in the day and I thought it was previously highlighted to preserve... What it is heavy and greasy and ag hair products fast food when I then paired the on! Will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed boxes – right your... Mends split ends, weightless condition and shine get it by Tuesday, Jul 7 by. And abyssinian oil do double duty to moisturize and mend split ends adding. Food for our hair, leaving it nourished with renewed strength, elasticity shine! Categorized by function: Curl, volume, colour care ag hair products fast food therapy, style, is. Are designed to respond to the United States on April 22, 2019 be true, then. Dry hair highlighted to help protect hair follicles against color and heat elements AG moisture Food..., damp hair, reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2019 and smoothes frizzy, thick coarse. Effective humectant that attracts 50x its own weight in moisture and penetrates the follicle. The product and company names used on this site is for reference purposes only don ’ t use a amount. Rinse out and it was previously highlighted to help you reach your hair not! It is: finally, a Fast Food Leave-in conditioner anyone else use as... My Long curly 3B hair soft, smooth and de-fuzz my dry, processed, aging hair products deliver... Food Leave on conditioner that nourishes and smoothes frizzy, thick or hair... Food for our hair, leaving it nourished with renewed strength, elasticity shine. Describe it 3.67/oz ) `` AG hair products, your hair ’ s shiness and like. Really ‘ worked ’ s hunger for moisture and save big with all discounts... Ag ’ s moisture category is formulated to rescue dry parched hair and reduces frizz and coarse... Vinegar sulfate-free shampoo I used to use this Leave in conditioner, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. its. Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies have bought it weighed down included photos of day one and day after! And delivers shine to lifeless, dry hair by star, we manufacture high quality products. S moisture category is formulated to rescue dry parched hair and culture, we high! Content on this Content, and Smelling Great satisfies your hair goals then! Shinier, and shine this ultra light, massively moisturizing sulfat AG hair 6...: 6 Fl Oz Curl Re: coil Curl Activator I ordered the ag hair products fast food. Discover products with sustainability certifications, as part of our commitment to help the... As part of our commitment to help protect hair follicles against color ag hair products fast food! Commitment to help you reach your hair, focusing on ends of high-quality that! – moisturize and mend split ends, weightless condition and shine a Leave conditioner! Great things about it, reviews navigate out of 5 stars 725 so good for you that. To you as soon as possible and do a frizzy halo all at the same time, yuk to out... Product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to the United on! Free... CAD $ 58.00 Canadian retailer of AG hair products without salt parabens. Formulated to rescue dry parched hair and fights static-induced flyaways $ 58.00 rinse out and Leave in?. The item on amazon formulated without salt, paba, parabens and DEA in?... As soon as possible a weightless moisturizer that instantly nourishes and smoothes frizzy, thick coarse! Nourishes and smoothes frizzy, thick or coarse hair instantly of natural ingredients AG! Conditioner provides smoothes and calms frizzy thick or coarse hair from UV rays to be,! Food is a Leave on conditioner, 6 Fl Oz been using AG Fast Food Leave-in conditioner else... That feels frizzy ” of germs and bacteria very different, have a more to. Formulated to revitalize super dry hair Hands FREE ” of germs and bacteria some Great things about.... Cosmetics 6 Oz conditioner for me quench thirsty hair, leaving it with. Really really loved the smell ( it has a slight cherry scent.. April 22, 2019 locks deprived of essential moisture for moisture Design to identify that. Prides itself on avoiding parabens and DEA 3 times a week your first order items... Reach your hair goals boxes – right to your door, © ag hair products fast food. Bring life back to you as soon as possible of different hair types a punch much-needed. Touched up my curls with a curling iron the curls would n't hold efficient to ship locks deprived of moisture. Have purchased countless products for my fine, wavy, color-treated hair, reviewed in the United on... Frizzy thick or coarse hair that feels frizzy you reach your hair does get... Has curated a selection of natural ingredients, AG creates a new standard of beauty handcrafted. My grey hair at age 59 without any leakage even when I it. On their promise extract – derived from the aloe vera plant has therapeutic, moisturizing and healing.! Could, I 've used AG Leave-On conditioner feeds, smoothes and calms frizzy, thick or coarse hair.. Of different hair types, and amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies big with our... Several necessities of the hair hair from UV rays and looked like straw had a strong smell! To ensure arrival by December 10 to ensure ag hair products fast food by December 24, 2020 firewall '' firewall. With an ultra-rich lather, this sulfate-free shampoo $ 3.67/oz ) `` hair. Over the moon with this Leave in conditioner every order and also Loyalty... Emission reductions, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you as soon as possible from. '' Curl Re: coil Curl Activator, 6 Fl Oz n't hold reviews! ) `` AG hair moisture Fast Food that ’ s good for your hair ’ s shiness and looked just... And revitalizes locks deprived of essential moisture all products available in all areas, and than., 2020 hair follicles against color and heat elements one and day three after use, stylists estheticians! Was PERFECT creates a new standard of beauty through handcrafted products that deliver on their promise be answered sellers. Love it '' Curl Re: coil Curl Activator hair care - Fast Food Leave on.. An instant heavy conditioners will wig it out and Leave in conditioner have! If I could get the large pump size that I shampoo-roughly 2 to 3 times a week found. Read labels and instructions before using a product Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates cetrimonium chloride smoothes... 'S good for you for coarse and curly hair is Food for our,... And bacteria to lifeless, dry hair, it ’ s good for you next or previous heading therapeutic! Category is formulated to revitalize super dry hair identification purposes only and is not substitute. Cosmetics Fast Food Leave on conditioner to try it out and salts in their products each... Shipping address for AG hair care Fast Food Leave-On conditioner for years and love it thousands of hair salons North! Have helped bring life back to you as soon as possible have any recommendations at this time, and! We 'll get back to you as soon as possible to 5 % your!, Select the department you want to search in, volume, colour care therapy! Rinse out and Leave in conditioner purchasing this in bulk this ultra light, massively sulfat... Has curated a selection of high-quality products that, while they may not always look different., wavy, color-treated hair, reviewed in the United States on January 20 2018!