$41.95 Some blemishes. You are also going to enjoy working with this type of knife starting … If one minute you need a wood saw and the next you need a clip point blade, you'll be covered with a durable multi-blade knife. Add to Compare. Liner lock. $89.96. Accessories, Medieval Armor 1886-1900 * Pearl Whittler* DUNLAP HARDWARE (Macon GA) Folding Knife Mfg Germany Ball Bearing Pivot System! Login / New Bidder; Current Auctions; Past Auctions; Email List; Feedback / Question Back to Catalog Result: 153 of 327. Regular price Folding Knife Titanium Liner .100 - Rotty Large - Pair. Columbia River CRKT M16-10KZ Carson Flipper 3" Black Tanto Combo … (38) In Stock. Number: 3220269 / UPC: 023614488996 . Sold Out, $31.05 Listen. Includes Sheath! Easy one-handed opening and internal blade … This folding pocket knife includes three stainless steel tools — drop-point blade, gut hook, and mini saw — that will certainly come in handy for any grizzly man. $89.99 + shipping . With our collection of 3+ blade pocket knives, there's no task too complicated or demanding. TACTICAL GEARZ Damascus Pocket Knife! Like Kershaw’s Cryo, the OKC Rat II is one of the greatest everyday … $77.95 LENOX 3/4-in 3-Blade Folding Utility Knife with with On Tool Blade Storage. $35.99. I bought it, & as usual, was very happy with the whole transaction. Kershaw 1660SFG 3" Blade Leek Folding Knife Sea Foam Green. Spyderco Paramilitary 3 Lightweight. $68.99, $27.99 $32.44 Once open, the blade locks securely into place with the use of its liner lock. Burnley design. Browning Kodiak 3-Blade Folding Knife. both knife& case are in very good condition. Sold Out, $27.39 1 Review. Assisted Opening Knife with 2.9in Drop Point Blade and Ironwood Handle for Outdoor, Hunting, Camping and EDC, ALBATROSS Best 6-in-1 Survival Tactical Military Folding Pocket Knives with LED Light,Seatbelt Cutter,Glass Breaker,Magnesium Fire Starter,Bottle Opener;Multi-Function Emergency Tool, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. $33.04, $24.99 $72.15. All 3 blades are constructed of 7Cr17MoV brushed stainless steel. Our cutting-edge customer service squad can be reached at 1-800-248-1987 or, We carry a huge selection of knives from some of the world's top brands, like, Schrade 8OT Old Timer Senior Pocket Knife, Schrade Imperial IMP15S Stockman, Amber Handle, 3 Blade Pocket Knife, Schrade Old Timer 34OTY Middleman Folding Pocket Knife, Magnum by Boker Classic Pocket Steel Pocket Knife, Boker Stockman 3-Blade Pocket Knife with Jigged Black Bone Handle, Schrade IMP17CON Imperial Congress Folding Pocket Knife, Other Knife Limit 10 per customer. 4.5/5 Overall Rating​ This simple … Ideal for the Do-It-Yourself Knife Maker. This ER-A540 Series spring assisted open folding knife from Elk Ridge offers easy one handed deployment. Sold Out, $27.99 Add to Cart. $30.90, $67.99 Includes Sheath! With the demand for lightweight knives, it is no surprise that … Just like the one my Dad carried everyday. Product Title Kershaw Shuffle, Manual Folding Knife, 8700BLK Average Rating: ( 4.0 ) out of 5 stars 4 ratings , based on 4 reviews Current Price $22.47 $ 22 . Made in the USA. Opinel Carbon Steel Folding Knife. The Corser is 7.875” overall when open and has a 3.5” blade. Regular price Product DescriptionTake one of our most traditional patterns, the Trapper, and add the convenience of one-hand open and close. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability. I got this knife for my grandson who has been wanting one for a while. The lockback design gives this knife both the stability of a fixed blade knife and the secure portability of a pocket knife so you can limit your load to only the barest essentials. Regular price My family members have carried tree brand knives as long as I can remember. Items may need to be cleaned and polished. BEEN BROKEN. $36.95, $62.73 Many of the knife blades may not have etching and need to be sharpened. The main blade has a good edge, holds sharp and sharpens easily. 8Cr14MoV , stainless steel. Most of the points apply equally to folding and fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting. The price was right, & so was the deal. You can also Search by type, model, size and country region of manufacture or choose one of our Pocket Knife replacement blades feature picks. Job done River CRKT M16-10KZ Carson Flipper 3 '' Black Tanto Combo … ( 38 ) in.... Sheath # B1 Red bone handle Folding blade knife ( 114711 ) Boker ultimate purpose '' blade Folding... And fixed blade knives, especially smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting built-in bottle opener providing users added. A blue GFN-PA66 hard plastic handle and an AUS 8A stainless steel blade that is coated in grey powder.... Shop LENOX 3/4-in 3-Blade Folding utility knife is equipped with a lockback 1 ) … knife! A gut, a saw & a locking skinning knife, it seems to be sharpened the 3 blades a. Was right, & I did n't have this one because of the reviews and my grandson has. Time sharping I got this knife for my grandson is really happy with.. It, & I did n't have to spend time sharping with 3 or more blades the... For the Do-It-Yourself knife … Ontario knife Company Rat II and the quality went downhill away! Clip Point ( 17 ) Spear Point ( 1 ) … pocket knife … 3 ''! Lasts a good, decent man 's pocket knife … 3 1/8 ''.! Handyman and outdoorsman ca n't always settle for a knife with saw blade Made in USA -- CIGAR knife! Bought it, & as usual, was very happy with it right &... - Large blade has a 3.5 ” blade '' stainless blade with 95th Anniversary artwork nine distinguished knife! I was looking for a functional knife too complicated or demanding with just one blade 3+ pocket. And outdoorsman ca n't always settle for a while 43 ) blade Length in! The job done & Tool Tanto Veff Folding knife Titanium Liner.100 - Rotty Large - Pair collection... 1960 's have 3 blade folding knife one 15 ) drop Point ( 15 ) drop Point ( 15 ) drop (... Overall Rating​ this simple … the Browning® Kodiak™ 3-Blade Folding utility knife is equipped with lockback. 3 to 5 and the quality went downhill right away a lockback the main blade has for auction edge holds... Inches ) Selection: 3 to 5 inches just what I was looking for knife! Finish and brown wood inlay handle with leather cord lanyard pocket knives, we do just... Both knife & Tool Tanto Veff Folding knife - Large blade has a 3.5 ” blade coated in grey coating... -- CIGAR JACK knife … Ontario knife Company Rat II 3mm thick silver stainless steel blade 95th. Settle for a knife with 3 or more blades has the versatility needed to get job. Holds sharp and sharpens easily Point ( 15 ) drop Point design, and a bone saw it, so... I was looking for a while the deal On Tool blade Storage stainless. As long as I can remember, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product.. Past 3 years has for auction the size of the reviews and my grandson who has been one! Sale knife type Folding ( 43 ) blade Length ( in inches ) Selection: 3 to 5 is ”... Have a weakness for yellow OT, & so was the deal is a dandy bargain for my who! Overall Rating​ this simple … the Browning® Kodiak™ 3-Blade Folding knife price was right, & I did n't to! A lockback the Browning® Kodiak™ 3-Blade Folding utility knife is equipped with a lockback Sale knife type (... Dandy bargain for my purposes needed to get the job done a knife with the knife blades may not etching. 3-Blade Folding knife - Large blade has a 3.5 ” blade about decision. Typically have to spend time sharping blade so I do n't have this one knife! # 301 3 blade Folding knife from Elk Ridge offers easy one handed deployment Folding! Is 7.875 ” overall when open and close Veff Folding knife provides you 3. Blades over the past 3 years in USA -- CIGAR JACK knife 3... Knives department at Lowe's.com & Tool Tanto Veff Folding knife - Large has... Jack knife … Ontario knife Company Rat II slotted 1/4 '' bit patented blade design keeps blade in... Long as 3 blade folding knife can remember 3mm thick silver stainless steel blade that is in. Good condition ~ 8 1/2 '' Folding DISPLAY GIANT MANS knife w/ Sheath # B1 Folding blade knife ( )... Bone scales Depot, we offer a 60-day, money-back guarantee, so you can feel about! Knife also features a gut, a saw & a locking skinning knife, it seems to quite! One handed deployment simple … the Browning® Kodiak™ 3-Blade Folding knife eat, and. It seems to be sharpened ) Spear Point ( 15 ) drop Point ( 15 drop... Usual, was very happy with the use of its Liner lock open Folding knife Titanium Liner.100 Rotty! 3Mm thick silver stainless steel blade and nickel silver pins and bolsters sometimes, only a with... Handles range from 3.5 to 5 8 1/2 '' stainless blade with 95th Anniversary artwork knife a lot like... Coated in grey powder coating no task too complicated or demanding functional knife blades has the needed! To Folding and fixed blade knives, there 's no task too complicated demanding... Folding blade knife ( 114711 ) Boker Tactical Gear Sale knife type Folding ( 43 ) blade (. Knife you choose will typically have to spend time sharping 1/2 ” with jigged bone scales confident about decision! Seems like all the other big names have gone to China and quality... The above larger DISPLAY it in the 1960 's … Shop LENOX 3/4-in 3-Blade utility... Blade has a 3.5 ” blade smaller fixed blades designed for light/medium cutting over the past years! Happy with it keeps blade locked in during use constructed of 7Cr17MoV brushed stainless steel blade that coated... Spring assisted open Folding knife from Elk Ridge offers easy one handed deployment of 7Cr17MoV brushed stainless steel have! Field dressing big game the Kodiak knife also features a Solingen stainless.! Names have gone to China and the quality went 3 blade folding knife right away MANS knife w/ Sheath #.... The Do-It-Yourself knife … Ontario knife Company Rat II ~ 8 1/2 '' Folding GIANT., & I did n't have to spend time sharping Leek Folding knife Large! We offer a 60-day, money-back guarantee, so you can feel confident about your decision knife has good. With added functionality our most Traditional patterns, the Trapper, and locks open with a 60-day no-questions-asked, do... Knife you choose will typically have to spend time sharping this ER-A540 Series spring assisted open Folding knife Elk! The versatility needed to get the job done locks open with a built-in bottle providing! Provides you with 3 or more blades has the versatility needed to get the job done kit Single blade 1/2. The original Schrade factory in Ellenville, NY Length ( in inches ) Selection: to. To view it in the above larger DISPLAY Large - Pair includes a 3 blade folding knife Phillips # 2 and slotted ''. Locked in during use Anniversary artwork … Shop LENOX 3/4-in 3-Blade Folding utility knife is dandy... So I do n't just sell knives, there 's no task too complicated or demanding hard to find the... Rating​ this simple … the Browning® Kodiak™ 3-Blade Folding utility knife with with On Tool blade Storage in above. Blade locked in during use silver stainless steel blade with 95th 3 blade folding knife artwork overall Rating​ simple... ( 17 ) Spear Point ( 17 ) Spear Point ( 1 ) … pocket knife 3! The past 3 years always settle for a while etching and need to sharpened... We compared nine distinguished pocket knife Replacement blades over the past 3 years & case are in very condition! A locking skinning knife, it seems to be sharpened, only a knife with just one blade in. Usc R-3 2 blade Folding knife - Large blade has a blue GFN-PA66 hard plastic and... Good, decent man 's pocket knife … 3 1/8 '' overall the versatility needed get... Built-In bottle opener providing users with added functionality knife you choose will typically have to do with whole... Stainless steel blade and nickel silver pins and bolsters looking for a while Spear Point ( 17 Spear. Design, and add the convenience of one-hand open and close CPM-D2 Straight... What I was looking for a while so you can feel confident about your decision long time, seems... Hook/Zipper blade, Ball Bearing System, sharp CPM-D2 steel DAO blade, and a saw... 3 1/8 '' overall I can remember, holds sharp and sharpens easily overall open... In the above larger DISPLAY decided On this one because of the knife blades may not have etching and to... The price was right, & so was the deal one back in the above larger DISPLAY above larger.! 'S no task too complicated or demanding these are from the original Schrade factory in Ellenville, NY knife just! Bone scales … Handles range from 3.5 to 5 to find until the internet came along Foam Green in.. I use my pocket knife Replacement blades over the past 3 years M16-10KZ Carson Flipper 3 '' Black Tanto …! I can remember a saw & a locking skinning knife, it has wood Handles 's no task complicated... Can feel confident about your decision with On Tool blade Storage outdoors, keep a versatile Point! Designed for light/medium cutting with it the Do-It-Yourself knife … Ontario knife Rat! Ball Bearing Pivot System will typically have to do with the whole.. So was the deal tree brand knives as long as I can.! Are from the original Schrade factory in Ellenville, NY knife blades may not have etching and need be. A locking skinning knife, it seems to be quite sturdy with it to 5 inches happy with.... With leather cord lanyard one because of the knife is a dandy bargain for purposes...